• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do The Stpl /Staple Holbrooks Normally Come With Light Swirl Marks On The Chrome Lens

Do the Holbrook STPL have very light swirl marks on the chrome lenses. I read another forum where someone had these but they sent them back. Do chrome lenses all have this normally? Does anyone have Stpl Holbrooks that are the same BNIB or are yours perfect?
I have the Holbrook clear with chrome Irdium lens and they are mark free of any sort. They came out of the box perfect. Wonder if the marks have anything to do with the engraving process?

Last edited:
I bought some from a member with different lenses. But I bought another beater pair that happned to have the stpl lens so I put those in my stpl frame and they do have the swirl marks. I don't like them but I wanted the stpl lens.

Maybe just a bad picture but they really look like crap to me. Do they look better in person?

in person theyre not even noticeable unless you hold them at a certain angle, and they don't impede vision in any way. they came straight from the factory like this.

Back