• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do We Have A Place On Here To Complain?

GRFMotorsports

is an Oakley whore
Premium Member
Nixa, Mo
I just need to vent a little bit..... So I see this ad on CL about a tower for sale in MN. $250. I talk to her about it and try to set up shipping. Call back and the price is now 350, then the ad on CL goes to 400, then 500.... I pass on the tower but she also had some stands. She shows me pictures and quantities of what she has. I said I'll take them all, we haggle on a price, boom done. No PP account so i search her name, looks ligit, I western union the funds. Package show up and not all was included. She said i wasn't specific enough on what i wanted. I thought all meant all!

Dont buy anything Oakley from Shakopee MN.......

Its not thaaat big of a deal, but it just pisses me off, this person is a shyster 100% I know there was someone else on here looking at the tower but I dont know if they got it.

That's one reason I hate buying from people on CL unless you can meet them in person. Or they take PP, at least then you can file a claim. I've only had 2 or 3 CL deals, luckily nothing has gone wrong!

Yeah I was chasing the tower thought I had a deal at 350$ all I asked for were some pics which never materialized. Then communication went dark for 2 days only to get a call and email accepting my offer. Obvious to me that I was being bid up against others (and most likely non-locals judging by the amount of time between emails) which kind of torqued me, and I was traveling for work the next day (shokapee is a little hike from Minneapolis and I don't readily have transport for a 6 ft tower, which means borrowing an SUV) so I just dropped it. Still never got any pics......

She told me on the phone yesterday it sold for 350, I could have sent ya pics...lol

Very poor packaging too, just thrown in a box with some bubble wrap on top.

Sucks to hear about crappy sellers!

I ordered the SLC frogskins and then promptly cancelled my order after it was uncovered that they were all cheap hydraprints...

Charlie Rasputin/Restless, whatever his name is, still owes me a $700 refund and paypal won't take my dispute! What a ****... Still no replies to my emails, tweets and calls!

I swear, if anybody can help me get my $700 back, I will give them $200 for their effort! Any option is allowed: hacking his websites, wrecking his car or shi77ing in a bag and lighting it on fire in front of his door step....

That guy makes me so angry!

Rant over. Sorry guys.

The $200 offer still stands though.

chris, you pay via paypal? If so you should just be able to file a dispute on the charge, claiming you never received any merchandise. There is a time window on this though (60 days if I am not mistaken).

Back