• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do you baby your X-Metals?

Hey folks I'm new here : )

I don't know if I will be chastised or praised. These were so valuable to me when first purchased as a replacement to some lost Julietes that I could not bring myself to immediately start using them. I always said I will wear them at the right time. These have only seen the light of day a few times in 20 years or so.
XSquared.jpg

I wear my Juliets every single day since they were new.... but just got some Romeos today!.... Went to the grocery store today on a cloudy day and it was literally the first time I have locked my truck in like 10 years because both were in the truck!! To hell with the laptop that was in the back seat!!!

Screenshot 2022-09-09 173455.jpg

Ever see people doing this?
View attachment 981230

Or even this?
View attachment 981231

Ever since getting my Juliets newly refinished, I don't dare do this at all. I've been sorta babying these since I got them back. I risk it with my Crosshair frames, but not on X-Metals.

So, if I don't have my Fatboy with me, or have my soft vault on hand, they stay on my face no matter what. What about you guys/gals? They're supposed to be virtually indestructible. But I treat them like they're made of glass. 😬😀😎
Live a little, bro; they're the strongest frames you can own, and easiest to maintain.

Fuhgettaboudit!

Screenshot_20220922-185705~2.png

Latest Posts

Back