• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do You Buy Online Or At Stores?

i usually buy online. only time i go buy at stores is when i look for discounted/clearanced stuff as well as when i get replacement lenses so i can go and check each one personally for defects.

130 miles total about 3 hours of driving with no traffic.

Thats it?!?!?!? Try 110 miles one way to the first vault then about 5 miles to the second, then 105 to the third, then approx 235 to the 4th, and then about 50 miles to the 5th. And I am still not home.......which is another 100 miles away....

Thats it?!?!?!? Try 110 miles one way to the first vault then about 5 miles to the second, then 105 to the third, then approx 235 to the 4th, and then about 50 miles to the 5th. And I am still not home.......which is another 100 miles away....
And you actually hit all those?

In relation to my house:

Potomac Mills Vault: 14.2 miles
Tyson's Corner O Store: 14.4 miles
Union Station O Store: 17 miles
Mall in Columbia O Store: 49.1 miles
Arundel Mills Vault: 45.9 miles

That's just around the DC Metro area.

Within 100 miles from my house there's another O Store in Richmond, VA and an O Store in Newark, DE. I've been to the Delaware one on the way back from Philly once. No sales tax there!

About 3 years ago a friend of mine and I made this run. We started about 6 am and drove south to the furthest one, we got their before they opened, then worked our way north. It really took the entire day as we talked to numerous people.....

There's two that my nephew goes to in the south bay. One Vault and one O Store. Also, I don't buy that much! Honestly! I've only bought 11 since May! LOL

How many do you molest on a road trip?
LOL razer.
I think Xmetalmaniac is a serial O store molester.....better warn the employees, he's armed and dangerous with his wallet...

About 3 years ago a friend of mine and I made this run. We started about 6 am and drove south to the furthest one, we got their before they opened, then worked our way north. It really took the entire day as we talked to numerous people.....
i'd love to do a oakley vault road trip, that's got to be high on my list of things to do before i die lol.

And you actually hit all those?

In relation to my house:

Potomac Mills Vault: 14.2 miles
Tyson's Corner O Store: 14.4 miles
Union Station O Store: 17 miles
Mall in Columbia O Store: 49.1 miles
Arundel Mills Vault: 45.9 miles

That's just around the DC Metro area.

Within 100 miles from my house there's another O Store in Richmond, VA and an O Store in Newark, DE. I've been to the Delaware one on the way back from Philly once. No sales tax there!
NO, SALES, TAX *drool* that's music to my ears.

I think Xmetalmaniac is a serial O store molester.....better warn the employees, he's armed and dangerous with his wallet...
He's a registered O-phile! He needs to tell all his neighbors! LOL

i'd love to do a oakley vault road trip, that's got to be high on my list of things to do before i die lol.
It would seem that O Stores can be avoided most of the time since they pretty much offer no deals and have the same stuff between stores right? At least with Vaults it's like a box of chocolates... You never know what you're gonna get. LOL

We should do a Vault meet up some where... Guys that live on the east coast meet at a middle point, or at the very least in your own state.... Make it a weekend, spend money, etc????????

Back