• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do you change your lenses on your X-Metals you’re wearing, according with the seasons/place/light/weather?

Cody Oslo

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Oslo
Hi guys,

This topic means a lot for me due the climate change/place/light/season/weather I’m in.

What you do exactly? Do you really have one or several separate set of lenses for interchange when need it? If yes, welcome in the category of “responsible collector” regarding eyesight health but still metal frames addicted 😂

Cheers, Cody

1657F9BB-BF47-4318-8AE9-469E5BDFADB4.jpeg

Yes. I definitely do. I choose lenses according to their specifications. Not the fancy colors. I have an eye condition in which doing this helps me see more comfortably, depending on how much natural sunlight, and sno/grass is on the ground. Not to mention rain. Even the particular Prizm lenses for fishing in different water, all the way down to cycling. Yes, I wear sunglasses when it rains. I have multiple pairs with different lenses. Also have my favorite X Metal frames with multiple lenses to interchange between them, depending on the seasons and weather. This is actually a very good question. Glad you asked.

Yes. I definitely do. I choose lenses according to their specifications. Not the fancy colors. I have an eye condition in which doing this helps me see more comfortably, depending on how much natural sunlight, and sno/grass is on the ground. Not to mention rain. Even the particular Prizm lenses for fishing in different water, all the way down to cycling. Yes, I wear sunglasses when it rains. I have multiple pairs with different lenses. Also have my favorite X Metal frames with multiple lenses to interchange between them, depending on the seasons and weather. This is actually a very good question. Glad you asked.
I have almost same habit like you describe here! Nice

Back