• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do you ever immediately regret a purchase?

But... but... but.... then they're not yours.....

If I don't really like them anyway, then I probably won't wear them so doesn't matter much to me. Lol. That is the case with most non-X-Metals as it is already. I pretty much only wear Metals these days. Of course there are a few exceptions.

Sometimes I purchase different frames just to feel them out. If I don't like them, I resell them at a slightly lower cost. Figure a small loss isn't bad for just trying them out. The good thing is that Oakleys hold their value so, a quick sell or trade is always pleasant.

Zat's called ze "buyer's remorse"...

Frank never feels it because he has no feelings.

Okay, he actually does, but he keeps them locked up deep, deep inside like they were a 2nd or 3rd duplicate pair of Oakleys that he stored in his bunker vault with the box unopened, never to see light of day...

Zat's called ze "buyer's remorse"...

Frank never feels it because he has no feelings.

Okay, he actually does, but he keeps them locked up deep, deep inside like they were a 2nd or 3rd duplicate pair of Oakleys that he stored in his bunker vault with the box unopened, never to see light of day...
I agree. Wish I had maybe just half of a C-Six. I'd be happy with just the case.
downloadfile.gif

For deals like those for 39 bucks, I'll usually get them. If I don't particularly like them, I usually give them to family or friends as gifts, and people think I spent a fortune on them.

I did exactly this with my first and only pair of breadbox, as a matter of fact. Absolutely hated them, but my nephew loves them. :)

Buyers remorse hits me at times...but when I open the package and hold the Juliets it's all ok again.

Annoyed by simple Breadbox purchase, I ventured out to the Vault for retail therapy. No deals or steals, but I did pick up a new hat, t-shirt, hoodie, socks, and two belts.

That seemed to pep me right up!

I usually don't have buyers remorse when it comes to Oakley. $39 Oakley is hard to pass up, but if it's a frame I don't like, I will still pass it up.

When Oakley had a mass sell off of the Frogskins, I hated that I'm not suited for them, but I wasn't spending $25-50 on shades that I'd never wear.

Sent from a telephone.

Latest Posts

Back