• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do you like to "Do It Yourself"........

Orion

I hit things with sticks....
40-year-old-virgin.jpg

.....no not this kind. This isn't an "After Dark" extension thread. I'm talking about this kind of DIY....

doityourself.png

Please post pics and explanation on your project. I'll be posting mine up in the next few days.

40-year-old-virgin.jpg

.....no not this kind. This isn't an "After Dark" extension thread. I'm talking about this kind of DIY....

doityourself.png

Please post pics and explanation on your project. I'll be posting mine up in the next few days.
:rofl:

There are always reasons to send items out to get done. Especially when it comes to the second photo. ;)

Cool thread. My greatest triumph...followed basic steps on "ikeahacks.com". Made "built-ins" when we remodeled the family room. Wife and I did this completely ourselves, except the bookshelves were bought from Ikea and we built them in and trimmed them with the bench to fill the wall.

Might be basic easy kidstuff for some of you guys but this was HUGE for the 2 of us!!
image.jpg
image.jpg

The Mrs made the cushion for the bench herself, also. ;)

image.jpg

Cool thread. My greatest triumph...followed basic steps on "ikeahacks.com". Made "built-ins" when we remodeled the family room. Wife and I did this completely ourselves, except the bookshelves were bought from Ikea and we built them in and trimmed them with the bench to fill the wall.

Might be basic easy kidstuff for some of you guys but this was HUGE for the 2 of us!!
View attachment 320846 View attachment 320847

The Mrs made the cushion for the bench herself, also. ;)

View attachment 320848
Nice work. Go out and try to buy something half of that and you would pay thousands. Did you draw up plans then build or just "wing it".

Back