• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do you like to "Do It Yourself"........

I built this for Hambone a couple of years ago. I couldn't find anything out there comparable for under $2500. The total cost of this came in at just under $450.

76506_160990963944673_3700863_n.jpg
150226_160987083945061_3993957_n.jpg

He's still growing and getting close to 5 feet long. Might have to build him an addition.

Last edited:
I built this for Hambone a couple of years ago. I couldn't find anything out there comparable for under $2500. The total cost of this came in at just under $450.

View attachment 332368 View attachment 332369
He's still growing and getting close to 5 feet long. Might have to build him an addition.
This is beautiful! All I had for my Iguana....who's name was Oakley Iggy, was a glass terrarium. I bet he is very comfortable in there!

This is beautiful! All I had for my Iguana....who's name was Oakley Iggy, was a glass terrarium. I bet he is very comfortable in there!
Thanks Mich. The bottom on the left behind the shutters has a 2'x3' aerated pool. Bottom right has built in storage for cage cleaning supplies and a 2 gallon shop vac. The bottom is covered in the same laminate flooring I have in my kitchen. He's real comfortable in there for now. I'm thinking of bumping it out another 18" on the back side if he gets much bigger.

Thanks Mich. The bottom on the left behind the shutters has a 2'x3' aerated pool. Bottom right has built in storage for cage cleaning supplies and a 2 gallon shop vac. The bottom is covered in the same laminate flooring I have in my kitchen. He's real comfortable in there for now. I'm thinking of bumping it out another 18" on the back side if he gets much bigger.
I would have killed for something like that. Way better then a terrarium and bathtub. Lol. Was always happy to have dandelions in the yard when he was around. Love your setup!! I'm coming to you if I ever get another one!

Neighbours cat keeps getting in my garden and my dogs are gonna kill it, so I got Michael out to help me keep them away. Quick DIY. Hubby's old work pants and a shirt my sis n law bought him.....no idea what she was thinking on that!
IMG_0271.JPG

Neighbours cat keeps getting in my garden and my dogs are gonna kill it, so I got Michael out to help me keep them away. Quick DIY. Hubby's old work pants and a shirt my sis n law bought him.....no idea what she was thinking on that! View attachment 351548

LMFAO!! Did it work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back