• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do you like wearing cowboy boots, if so what kind???

Today is “Go Texan Day”, so you know I had to do it big :)

7037DB9B-A562-4509-AD0A-FB86CA68BBBC.jpeg
95367086-A1FA-43C8-A4E8-3E28DAA6C6C8.jpeg

I seen a few of ya'll with the cowboy work boots,how are they? Are they heavy like normal work boots or lighter like cowboy boots? In the market for a new pair of work boots, and after wearing Red wing Logger's for the past 9-10 years, they're just too heavy for my liking, I feel like I'm carrying around an extra 5 pounds.

I'm looking for something durable and lightweight with a steel toe. As well as something that can hold up (I'm a welder).

I seen a few of ya'll with the cowboy work boots,how are they? Are they heavy like normal work boots or lighter like cowboy boots? In the market for a new pair of work boots, and after wearing Red wing Logger's for the past 9-10 years, they're just too heavy for my liking, I feel like I'm carrying around an extra 5 pounds.

I'm looking for something durable and lightweight with a steel toe. As well as something that can hold up (I'm a welder).
I just bought those dan post work boots and I love them. Light and comfortable! Artiat work hogs are good too!

1519446017516341893191.jpg

I've never had a pair on my feet, so I don't understand the fascination or the utility of them, but I do have a question:

Medusa, is this the same Nokona that makes baseball gloves? I have several of those that I've used over the past decades and they are absolutely outstanding as far as quality and durability go. I've even got one they made out of kangaroo leather and it's tough butter....

If it's a branch of the same company those boots have to be stellar!

I am not sure if anyone answered your question on here or not....Nocona Boots was started by the creator of Justin Boots granddaughter. Its in the same town as Nocona Gloves and the Glove company actually moved its production into the old boot factory. From the best of my knowledge they aren't the same company.

Latest Posts

Back