• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do You really Use The Bag or Cleaning Cloth To Maintain Your Oakleys?

**ATTENTION NORTH CAROLINA RESIDENTS: We do NOT sell to or ship to a North Carolina address at this time. If you place an order with an NC address, we will cancel and issue a full refund. We hope to be able to do business with you in the future!

the hell is this about ??
Typical liberal logic: "We're going to fight what we feel is intolerance by being intolerant!"

**ATTENTION NORTH CAROLINA RESIDENTS: We do NOT sell to or ship to a North Carolina address at this time. If you place an order with an NC address, we will cancel and issue a full refund. We hope to be able to do business with you in the future!

I'm not sure, but the seller is from NC. My guess is it would have to do with charging sales tax. I had to buy some 4 for $10 from a seller out of Ohio.

Probably because they don't like the bathroom law put in place. :rofl:

The North Carolina thing is because Sunglass Hut was indicted in federal court in 2013 for smuggling microfiber cleaning cloths into the country that were actually made of pure heroin. HUGE incident at Raleigh-Durham International. Surprised you didn't hear that. Made all the papers.

Back