• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do You Remember Your First Oakley's? How Many?

2005 Gascan. Bought them with my first paycheck with my high school job. Always wanted eye jackets when I was younger, but my parents weren't going to spend that kind of money on sunglasses when I was 11.

Considering its been less than a year, yes I remember :p a Woodgrain Holbrook XL with Prizm SWP.
20210331_160400-02.jpeg

My 1st pair were 2nd gen M Frame in 1995, iirc. I used to wear glasses befor lasik in 2006 and they had ice blue iridium w/prescription inserts. Cost me around $375 back then.😲 Didn't have them long as the curvature of the lens really messed with my depth perception and I couldn't play ball in them. Sent them back and got regular lenses and contacts. Sold those to a buddy as I hated contacts. Later found a pair of Mumbos playing golf, gave those to my Pop. My next pair didn't come until about 2011-12, the 2nd gen Tens that I'm wearing today and the rest is history.

KIMG2377.JPG

My 1st pair were 2nd gen M Frame in 1995, iirc. I used to wear glasses befor lasik in 2006 and they had ice blue iridium w/prescription inserts. Cost me around $375 back then.😲 Didn't have them long as the curvature of the lens really messed with my depth perception and I couldn't play ball in them. Sent them back and got regular lenses and contacts. Sold those to a buddy as I hated contacts. Later found a pair of Mumbos playing golf, gave those to my Pop. My next pair didn't come until about 2011-12, the 2nd gen Tens that I'm wearing today and the rest is history.

View attachment 900385
Awesome, and love the Tens.

My first pair was the Oil Rig.
Second pair was the SI Split Jacket pretty sure it had the black iridium and vr28.
Just recently bought a pair of Flak Draft with prizm daily polarized.

Back