• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do You Remember Your First Oakley's? How Many?

Gen 1 frog 1989 or 90 I believe.
IMG_20220202_122613467.jpg

Mine was the pearl white Eye Jacket with Black iridium lenses, back in 99.
The frame broke and got replaced like 10 times, the last time they didn't have any replacement frame on pearl white, so they gave me an FMJ grey or something like that, sad day, I loved my Pearl white EJ.

Yup. Used to get Rayban Predators but they kept breaking. Got back from Iraq (OIF1) and decided to splurge. Tried out several brands and price kept going up but settled on Juliet Ice Plasma polarized. Lost them at One Wilshire (I think) after close to 10 years of faithful service and 2 or 3 tuneups. . :(

I think my first were my Oakley metal squares (c squares?) around 1999-2002? I don’t recall the exact model and sadly the eye socks are falling apart and leaking an oily substance. I was hoping for replacements from Oakley but sadly they dont make them anymore. Here is a photo for others interested in seeing these great sunglasses.

4B981C65-F21A-4517-BA6C-71F4CB1F6FAC.jpeg

FAC4C9C9-1450-46DE-9BF4-F8078AE314A0.jpeg

I think my first were my Oakley metal squares (c squares?) around 1999-2002? I don’t recall the exact model and sadly the eye socks are falling apart and leaking an oily substance. I was hoping for replacements from Oakley but sadly they dont make them anymore. Here is a photo for others interested in seeing these great sunglasses.

View attachment 976183

View attachment 976184
Lightly boil the ear socks and then wash with soap. That will at least get them clean. The leaking oily stuff is your dna

Latest Posts

Back