• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do You Think That Eye Jacket Style Is Reaching Retro Status Yet?

Dennis82

Oakley Beginner
I'd love for them to rerelease some eye jackets and straight jackets from the mid 90s, the bug eyes, the wraps etc. I'm really sick of all the square plain styles now.

Eyejackets are my favorite frame and the prices have been increasing steeply on the bay latley. Hopefully this is a sign that their popularity has increased enough for Lux to take notice and do a re-release.

Did you happen to snag the good one last night? I have also noticed some price increases on ebay lately. It goes in cycles up and down.

Did you happen to snag the good one last night? I have also noticed some price increases on ebay lately. It goes in cycles up and down.

No, I put my final bid in with two minutes left and got outbid. It would have been the most i've paid for a pair of Ejs but I wasn't going to go quite as high as they sold for. The other pair of FMJs is already outragous. Make's me consider selling a few while the market is hot, but i would just regret it later.

No, I put my final bid in with two minutes left and got outbid. It would have been the most i've paid for a pair of Ejs but I wasn't going to go quite as high as they sold for. The other pair of FMJs is already outragous. Make's me consider selling a few while the market is hot, but i would just regret it later.
I bid on it too but with a limited budget lately I couldnt go as high as I wanted to. I most likely wouldnt have bid that much anyway but I dont remember seeing that color combo for sale in the last couple years.

I bid on it too but with a limited budget lately I couldnt go as high as I wanted to. I most likely wouldnt have bid that much anyway but I dont remember seeing that color combo for sale in the last couple years.
Yeah I remember seeing it but not being able to afford more than my Cobalt pair at the time, which i've now bought 5 times. Dan also has them referenced on the O-review but no image.

Back