• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do you think these are priced correctly?

Dannysmith1983

Oakley Beginner

Danny this question is so difficult to answer . The best you can do is look on the sold section of e bay and on here by searching. Of course condition is everything and the price drops as the damage mounts , or it should ! Also consider lenses 75-100 bucks for Jules , hardly ever see them for Romes and then are they nice and tight, do they have the box and coin and so on . Remember you can offer a lower price -no harm no foul. The real question is will you get £500 worth of enjoyment out of them or will you look at them and just think of wasted money !!! If they will make you feel like a million then that is your answer . Paid £200 for my Romes - new , certainly banged that out of them over the years !!!!

Danny this question is so difficult to answer . The best you can do is look on the sold section of e bay and on here by searching. Of course condition is everything and the price drops as the damage mounts , or it should ! Also consider lenses 75-100 bucks for Jules , hardly ever see them for Romes and then are they nice and tight, do they have the box and coin and so on . Remember you can offer a lower price -no harm no foul. The real question is will you get £500 worth of enjoyment out of them or will you look at them and just think of wasted money !!! If they will make you feel like a million then that is your answer . Paid £200 for my Romes - new , certainly banged that out of them over the years !!!!
I had 6 pairs of x metals because I love them but sold 2 pairs about 5 years ago. Sold blue pennies and leather mars because they made my eyes look stupidly close together. Kicking myself over the mars lol

I had 6 pairs of x metals because I love them but sold 2 pairs about 5 years ago. Sold blue pennies and leather mars because they made my eyes look stupidly close together. Kicking myself over the mars lol
Kept all mine , sadly I think the Romeos are still worth more than even well used !!!!!

Selling them together, I would be happy to pay £750.
You could also enhance your listings by showing pics of the box labels to show if the serial number matches the serial on the frame , also the label condition.

The Romeo outer sleeve condition would be something I would like a closer look at.

Shame the etched lens has the spider crack...

Inner foam condition isn't important as these are easily obtained.

Personally, I always list my Oakley items at £1 with no reserve as they will always reach a fair market price as they are so sought after.....

If you are selling those carbon Juliets, I am looking for those. My price limit for those in like new condition complete with a matched box and the ballistic vault thrown in would be $500 max.

selling in the UK and shipping to the US you would be better off selling on your side of the pond though.

Back