• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do you wear Oakley watch to go swimming?

I have certain oakley watches I wear as dailies to work but even then I would not take them into water lol that's kind of asking to add more wear to these limited watches

I guess if somebody invites me to a pool party I will not wear my Oakley watch if i do I will make sure to remove it and put it in a very safe place so people won’t steal it and be careful of my friends who will try to be funny and throw me in to the pool. 😂

I guess if somebody invites me to a pool party I will not wear my Oakley watch if i do I will make sure to remove it and put it in a very safe place so people won’t steal it and be careful of my friends who will try to be funny and throw me in to the pool. 😂
You could not wear a watch to a pool party at all, save yourself the worry. It’s better to avoid than regret

Any Watch that's designed to go underwater to the designed depth is fine to do so. Obviously Seawater is corrosive so you are going to accelerate wear of the gaskets the more you do, Especially if you don't rinse under tap water afterwards. Same to a lesser extent with Chlorinated water in swimming pools

It is a falsehood to think that not using a watch for its purpose makes it not necessary or to ignore routine servicing. The gaskets are coated with a grease which will dry out over time regardless of whether you leave it in a dresser or are a budding Jacques Cousteau......

Latest Posts

Back