• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do you wear Oakley watch to go swimming?

Any decent dive watch really. Some of mine have spent over 20 years with regular diving and swimming with no issues.
I’ve been in the water daily since about 1991 and everything had died except the Rolex.

Never had another high end dive watch but all other waterproof stuff has.

When I say in the water - I’m talking in Scotland throughout winter in the North Sea at water temps if 3/4c. So that explains why I guess. 🥶😂

I’ve been in the water daily since about 1991 and everything had died except the Rolex.

Never had another high end dive watch but all other waterproof stuff has.

When I say in the water - I’m talking in Scotland throughout winter in the North Sea at water temps if 3/4c. So that explains why I guess. 🥶😂

Think Norway is pretty much the same climate wise ;) When scuba diving I wear a dive computer, but I freedive with dive watches and dive computers.

Think Norway is pretty much the same climate wise ;) When scuba diving I wear a dive computer, but I freedive with dive watches and dive computers.
Oh yeah 😃
I did t realise you were in Norway.
Must be the heaviness of hollow waves that add to the destruction! 🌊
Honestly when you compare a Norwegian reef to a Caithness reef in surf mags they look virtually identical.
Hopefully one day I’ll make it to Norway!

I pretty sure that when North Atlantic Oscillation really kicks in Norway and Scotland will be warmer than south UK & Europe.

Back