• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dodge Demon Oakley's!

Medusa50

I own Oakley
East Coast
IMG_0079.JPG
IMG_0081.JPG
Looks like Dodge partnered with Oakley on a pair of shades. They have the Dodge Demon logo engraved in the lens.

Now GM needs to team up and release some Exorcist Oakleys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you mean Hennessey. that car has no affiliation with GM besides that Hennessey bought the stock car there before they built it. :)

e83jf7.jpg

by the way Hennessey is already working on making a 1500hp Demon... (too bad Hennessey is shady and horrible at customer service and I have no idea how they are still in business.)

Hennessey to Boost Dodge Challenger Demon to 1,500 HP, Because Hennessey

Last edited:
you mean Hennessey. that car has no affiliation with GM besides that Hennessey bought the stock car there before they built it. :)

View attachment 331563

by the way Hennessey is already working on making a 1500hp Demon... (too bad Hennessey is shady and horrible at customer service and I have no idea how they are still in business.)

Hennessey to Boost Dodge Challenger Demon to 1,500 HP, Because Hennessey

That meme forgot to mention that it has already be made illegal for competition (in production form, needs a bunch of stuff cause it can run under 10s). Guess they are scared of it, just like the Superbird. That's still awesome.

Oaks are cool, not a fan of those frames though. I wouldn't by them. Maybe on some Flak lenses or something else.

Latest Posts

Back