• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dodge Demon Oakley's!

Not sure how I feel about it not bein on Oakleys site......makes me wonder if there etching the lense legally or not. I know someone who owns a sunglass store and he got in trouble for etching a fleur de lis on the lense of a Vegas gold and black flak jacket for a customer that was a saints fan.

Most of the stuff like this is is sold like that. Ferrari had them on their site as well as others.

I bet the etching caused a problem because of the licensing with the fleur de lis and the NFL. They copyrighted the one the saints use. Caused a big stink with lanyards and stuff.

That meme forgot to mention that it has already be made illegal for competition (in production form, needs a bunch of stuff cause it can run under 10s). Guess they are scared of it, just like the Superbird. That's still awesome.

Oaks are cool, not a fan of those frames though. I wouldn't by them. Maybe on some Flak lenses or something else.
More so of the trap speeds than the ET. It will likely still pull 130 without the drag pack which will require a cage, so hardly scared. The rules have been around forever, just haven't had the technology prior and now the willingness for a company to mass produce a completely built showroom car capable to exploit it for the quarter. It will be interesting to see who the first person is to wrap one around a guardrail, even with the non-drag version sporting 315's up front. :popcorn:

More so of the trap speeds than the ET. It will likely still pull 130 without the drag pack which will require a cage, so hardly scared. The rules have been around forever, just haven't had the technology prior and now the willingness for a company to mass produce a completely built showroom car capable to exploit it for the quarter. It will be interesting to see who the first person is to wrap one around a guardrail, even with the non-drag version sporting 315's up front. :popcorn:

You know someone will pulling out the dealer from picking it up. Will have less than a mile on it.

Back