• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dodge Hellcat Airbrake Goggles

Well looks like he sold this pair to at least two other people.
Hopefully someone ends up with it.
Even this morning I created two fake accounts and he said he still had them. My tracking number now shows as shipped. But so does another member here, and someone else I located.
He wasnt in Jail last week.
Lucky I didnt do the F&F
Johnny R Rokita
11072 Saddlebrook Dr, Pinckney, MI, 48169-8744
(734) 648-0146
wife is Angela
johnnyrokita97@gmail.com

Well looks like he sold this pair to at least two other people.
Hopefully someone ends up with it.
Even this morning I created two fake accounts and he said he still had them. My tracking number now shows as shipped. But so does another member here, and someone else I located.
He wasnt in Jail last week.
Lucky I didnt do the F&F
Johnny R Rokita
11072 Saddlebrook Dr, Pinckney, MI, 48169-8744
(734) 648-0146
wife is Angela
johnnyrokita97@gmail.com

Make sure you video tape yourself opening up the package. He may have sent a dud-box just to have "proof of tracking" when you file a claim.

Yeah I guess well find out mine is suppose to be delivered tomorrow by the end of the day...

Make sure you video tape yourself opening up the package. He may have sent a dud-box just to have "proof of tracking" when you file a claim.
I got a video of opening it but the file is to large. You'll have to just deal with a photo. Im really hoping he just had extras on hand. Best of luck to you @the_owl!

C5C31E49-0D03-4C15-8ED6-D4528C7C2375.jpeg