• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Does Anyone Fabricate X-Metal-like Frames?

What company? Malkoff?

I have a couple G2s that could maybe used an upgrade. My new 6PX is 320 lumen, and it's not a P60 head. I don't think there's aftermarket support for it.

The tough thing is convincing my dad to get a new light. He still uses junky old $5 incandescent lights that run on C-cells. I gave him a nice Fenix for Christmas a few years ago that ran on 1 AA that had better output than his "best" light that had 4 D's.

Yeah, but i wouldnt pay that much for sunglasses or a watch either. But I could justify it more if i did, because a good pair of sunglasses can prevent problems later in life such as macular degeneration or cataracts.

I don't mean to crap on your hobby, i do think a cool flashlight like that would be badass, but just like sunglasses that cost 2000, isnt that kind of ridiculous?

Do you personally make anything? Like do you have any fabrication skills yourself?
I'm a real estate developer by day, and by night a Flashaholic with zero engineering or fabrication ability. We have an incredible group of custom modders from around the world at CPF. I'm lucky to have the chance to own some of these lights

I'm a real estate developer by day, and by night a Flashaholic with zero engineering or fabrication ability. We have an incredible group of custom modders from around the world at CPF. I'm lucky to have the chance to own some of these lights

Ah. Explains why you think they are seemingly witchcraft, which is ok, just makes sense now.

Back