• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Does Anyone Have A Romeo 2 And A Fast Jacket XL?

Oh are you asking to put both lenses on top of each other? If that's the case, i can't as the screws in my R2 are stripped :( I bought them that way, but didn't know until i saw the other thread about how Half Jacket lenses will fit and tried to do it.

Are the Asian Fit Half Jacket lenses different from regular Half Jacket lenses? If not, I can do a comparison.

My wife's Half Jacket is an Asian fit and I tried to put those lenses on my R2 and it didn't work.

Oh are you asking to put both lenses on top of each other? If that's the case, i can't as the screws in my R2 are stripped :( I bought them that way, but didn't know until i saw the other thread about how Half Jacket lenses will fit and tried to do it.

Dammit man! Ok, new plan. Send me a set of Fast Jacket XL lenses. Black Polarized. I promise I'll return what's left.

Ordered T5 and T6 drivers so I can get these suckers taken apart and bring the loose lens into the local Vault where they hopefully have Fast Jacket lenses I can compare to.

So can the Fast Jacket XL's definitively be cut to match the Romeo 2 lenses? I'm looking to get mine replaced.

Latest Posts

Back