• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Does anyone have experience with Costco lenses?

flakerson

Oakley Enthusiast
I'm considering getting Rx lenses for Juliets and X Squared at Costco. Has anyone tried them?

They will not manufacture RX lenses in those sunglass frames or any oakley sunglass frames for that matter .. only their ophthalmic line and even then it’s up to the discretion of the optical lab ..

You’ll need to take the x metals to Lens Crafters or a optical specialty boutique

He’s the man!

RX’d a XS for me (depends on your RX)

4EEB0E24-A352-4019-A433-7DAC35706817.jpeg

271B309C-CE4C-4609-B5D0-E4B2D1DA5587.jpeg

D150A909-E9BD-490B-A132-C4F7D782EE16.jpeg

They will not manufacture RX lenses in those sunglass frames or any oakley sunglass frames for that matter .. only their ophthalmic line and even then it’s up to the discretion of the optical lab ..

You’ll need to take the x metals to Lens Crafters or a optical specialty boutique

I looked into this for a friend myself. Costco won’t cut any Rx lenses with that BC

I'm considering getting Rx lenses for Juliets and X Squared at Costco. Has anyone tried them?
Good luck with that. Currently our Costco won't even take your own frames cuz a covid19. But then again I would never let them do a drill mount or a specialty frame like that. Their quality is about as low as you can get beside Walmart being worse.

Now why didn't I think of that? I just had Oakley make me a set of Rx lenses for a different frame. Would be nice to have them in my XS as well. They are my favorite frame.
He certainly is the man with the plans! He hooked me up with some nice lenses as well.

With the OEM Temple Shocks they are super comfortable as well.

Agree the XS is a great frame amongst the X Metal family.

Latest Posts

Back