• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Does anyone know anything about this case?

Wigglez

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone, I am new here and was looking to buy my first Oakley display case...there is a local deal for this particular case. I was wondering if any of you knew anything about this case since I was not able to find much information about it online? Is it a legit case and what is the max you guys think I can pay and still get it for a good price? Thank you all for your input...

2v1rrm1.jpg

It's a women's specific case. Not that you can't use it for whatever. But the script logo is from the female line.

For me due to that I wouldn't pay much. If you don't care it all depends where you are, how often cases pop up near you, how much you want it, etc.

Thank You so much for the information...I had no idea it was for a female line. I thought it looked a little girlie lol, that put me off from buying it. There is another local deal for this case that I was also considering.
f9me06.jpg

I really like the look of the aluminum riveted cases but I have not been able to find one nearby. This one looks nice as well but not sure how well the construction materials hold up. In any case, does any1 know around the max I can pay for this one and still be good deal?

That's a great, sturdy case, it's light system is 10 x better then the aluminum cases, I wouldn't pay more then 4 - 5 myslelf. Good luck, I wouldn't hesitate to get that

Thanks so much for your input Nortika. I think I may get the black case then. May be able to get it down to 3. Fingers crossed!

Once you go black...... ;)

The guys got you covered already. If you can get the black mega for 3 that would rock

It is called the Double Wide Tower 3.1 and was discontinued by Q2 of 2013 to make way for the new design of towers....and yes 300 would be an awesome price for this.

View attachment 155034

Thank You for this info Dennis. I will most likely get the display tomorrow. You guys have been a great help and wealth of knowledge. Can I ask you Dennis, what site did you get the image from? Been wondering if there is a site out there that has information on Oakley line of displays that have been produced. Thanks again for taking time to answer.

Latest Posts

Back