• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

does anyone know what model this is?

Inaelisee

Oakley Beginner
I recently got an old pair of oakleys, probably from the 90’s
I’m trying to get new lenses and a nice piece for them.
It turned out to be harder than expected since I can’t find out what model it is.

Number inside the frame says:
U.S.PAT.NOS

and they look like this:

166B85A0-AFED-4077-9DED-70438A1A54AA.jpeg

6CAA149D-2113-4301-B3C2-3FBC95B8E074.jpeg

066CB2C7-25AD-444D-926E-33A4F01E4401.jpeg

3756FE25-1C03-43F2-BBA4-B68412238D68.jpeg

First generation m frame with +red hybrid

the lens you’d want would be an older m frame lens.

once you meet the requirements for exchange you can purchase here or if you want you can sell those :p

thanks for the reply!🙌🏼
how do I meet the requirements?
Haha thanks tho, I’m looking to buy lenses, cause I think they’re awesome😁

Be careful removing the lens from that frame. That plastic is extremely brittle and will break very easily. Check the frame for small cracks before removing lens. If you see any small cracks I would not remove the lens as the frame will surely crack.

Be careful removing the lens from that frame. That plastic is extremely brittle and will break very easily. Check the frame for small cracks before removing lens. If you see any small cracks I would not remove the lens as the frame will surely crack.
Yes. My M-Frame Gold Mine frame broke into 3 pieses. I had to glue everything together with the lens. No longer possible to change it.

this is true. If you have trouble you can try running the frame where the lens goes in under warmer water to help remove any dirt or buildup between the lens and frame. Then it can be removed a bit easier.

I mess with mine a decent amount but it all depends on what your frame condition currently is .

Back