• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Does anyone use torch iridium for x-metals?

I'm wearing a Prizm Baseball Outfield. I love these lenses, they are more mirrored, and even more red than torch Iridium... The only downside to some people is they don't like the actual tint being so red... It's even more red than any other "rose" prizm lens when you look through it.
I realize this is a super old message, but any way you can post an image of Prizm Baseball Outfield mounted? No worries if not, but I am looking for a red prizm lens and it's hard to tell how mirrored they are in pictures - bouncing between prizm snow torch, prizm outfield, prizm ruby, and prizm infield. They all look really nicely mirrored in some pics but quite see-through in others.

I realize this is a super old message, but any way you can post an image of Prizm Baseball Outfield mounted? No worries if not, but I am looking for a red prizm lens and it's hard to tell how mirrored they are in pictures - bouncing between prizm snow torch, prizm outfield, prizm ruby, and prizm infield. They all look really nicely mirrored in some pics but quite see-through in others.
They vary from set to set, that's the issue, just like most other Oakley lenses. Not sure why do much variance. Did you search the what Oakley are your wearing today thread for outfield, or simply field. I'm an Argyll photographer too. @NuttyOAK13Y used to take some amazing photos if he has a set

They vary from set to set, that's the issue, just like most other Oakley lenses. Not sure why do much variance. Did you search the what Oakley are your wearing today thread for outfield, or simply field. I'm an Argyll photographer too. @NuttyOAK13Y used to take some amazing photos if he has a set
I'm actually a bit confused about the terminology - I see references around for Prizm Baseball, Baseball Outfield, Baseball Infield, and Baseball Field. For what I understand.... Baseball = Baseball Outfield = Baseball Field. And Infield was once offered but Oakley got rid of them? Is that right? Usually I search for outfield vs infield.

I'm actually a bit confused about the terminology - I see references around for Prizm Baseball, Baseball Outfield, Baseball Infield, and Baseball Field. For what I understand.... Baseball = Baseball Outfield = Baseball Field. And Infield was once offered but Oakley got rid of them? Is that right? Usually I search for outfield vs infield.
Idk if outfield and infield are still available but i have photos of both.

Outfield = penny
Infield = juliet

7C102B71-5A9D-4D85-9A86-C3C2125C310C.png

That is exactly correct. Except now they just call outfield, baseball outfield, field

Latest Posts

Back