• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Does anyone use torch iridium for x-metals?

Just slightly lighter in tint (more light transmission than say black or Ruby Iridium) and also less Iridium/mirror. So a great color "red" with way less orange or none. But they are more of a "virtual red" meaning the center isn't as heavy mirrored to hide the eyes lol.

I love them. Great red, matches dark Cardinal red colors.

Looking through linegear's lens catalog they have the "red mirror", does anyone on the forum know if they are comparable to the torch in appearance?

What lens are you wearing in your avatar Chris?

Looking through linegear's lens catalog they have the "red mirror", does anyone on the forum know if they are comparable to the torch in appearance?

I'm wearing a Prizm Baseball Outfield. I love these lenses, they are more mirrored, and even more red than torch Iridium... The only downside to some people is they don't like the actual tint being so red... It's even more red than any other "rose" prizm lens when you look through it.

Our Red Mirror is not as red as torch. And pictures you see on website is under our studio light but the detail for light transmission and base lens and looking at on it are also worth taking a note. The real product varies a little (due to our supplier is kind of boutique store making new batch of lenses (50 pairs a time) varies a little from previous one), might even look dark indoor, so you are not upset when receiving it.

A few buyers have made some review, have a look: I Am A Believer In Linegear!

thanks for the tag bro.

62656E3F-59C8-4966-880B-CF196D89A4F6.jpeg

Back