• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

does clothing designer brand names sunglasses use OEM Oakley?

being lazy to post another thread for a quick question, are these desinger sunglasses mostly unisex? if not, how can you tell it's for men or women?

being lazy to post another thread for a quick question, are these desinger sunglasses mostly unisex? if not, how can you tell it's for men or women?
A lot are unisex, but there are categories for women. Many of the female frames use script text along the stems.

let me quickly ask an supplementary question that is off topic:

I also inherited a few pair of designer glasses, but they don't seems to be sunglasses as there is no shade on it, but they are not prescription glasses neither, what is the purpose of these glasses w/ a lens that is practically just a piece of glass? Make a person looks wiser?

let me quickly ask an supplementary question that is off topic:

I also inherited a few pair of designer glasses, but they don't seems to be sunglasses as there is no shade on it, but they are not prescription glasses neither, what is the purpose of these glasses w/ a lens that is practically just a piece of glass? Make a person looks wiser?

Have you never been to an optometrist? Rx frames start off with a blank so you can 1) try them on to see how they look on you and 2) use the blank as a template to cut your lenses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back