• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Does Oakley Jawbone Livestrong Color Fades?

marvs01

Oakley Beginner
Hi,

Im just little curious. I use my jawbone almost everyday during ny training(cycling) and washed it every week with mild soap and warm water. Now, will its yellow lower jaw at its glossy black frame soon will fade?maybe due to use and cleaning? Thank you in advance!:smile:

They might fade a little. I have a pair of team blue Flaks that I wear at work almost everyday and I clean the frame at least once a week. I've been using it for the past year and the blue color has faded to black at the end of the ear stems and a little on the inside part of the arm hinges.

They might fade a little. I have a pair of team blue Flaks that I wear at work almost everyday and I clean the frame at least once a week. I've been using it for the past year and the blue color has faded to black at the end of the ear stems and a little on the inside part of the arm hinges.

I doubt that's fading, and probably paint wear.

Oakley frames are extremely colorfast. I wouldnt worry about it, you could never wash yours as much as i do, and ive never had a problem.

Back