• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Does oakley offshoot fits thin male face ?

Offshoot do not fit thin faces.if u want shield type frame try Batwolfs which is still pretty large frame but of course smaller than the Offshoots

Yeah, I agree. I have all three shields and a Medium(ish) face. The Offshoots are by far the biggest. Batwolfs would be the most narrow, even more than the Fuel Cell (I think). I like em all, but for me the Antix works best. If you are looking for similar non-shields Offshoots are close to Big Tacos (still very big), Hijinx are very similar to Antix and as stated the Batwolfs are similar to the Fuel cells.

Yes what is mentioned above is by pairs the same shades only 1 is single lens the other one is shield.My notice is that even though Offshoots are big frame they are more likely to touch my cheeks when i make a grimace of smile for example.This does not happen with Batwolfs or Antixs.

just came back from shop , didn't find any shields to try . i tried fuel cell , gascan and crankcase . ( fuel cell ) is slighty better but genrally they are all the same.
i will check tomorrow antix and batwolf because i love shields generally

i had big face and my friends used me to comment badly.i was so upset and tried with face thin tool excercise everyday.Now its thin and looks younger.

Back