• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Does Oakley Re-release Sunglasses?

Ive called Oakley, searched Google for months, looked for used on ebay. All to no avail. So when someone suggests the vaults, I ask if they know of a big one, or maybe saw the item recently. But this is a forum and its full of keyboard warriors like all forums.

Ive called Oakley, searched Google for months, looked for used on ebay. All to no avail. So when someone suggests the vaults, I ask if they know of a big one, or maybe saw the item recently. But this is a forum and its full of keyboard warriors like all forums.
Well, the keyboard warrior only offered to help you locate an Oakley Vault. Did you press the search button?

Those things are a needle in a haystack. Go to a Vault or keep searching elsewhere.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I apologize I read this thread too fast.

I thought OP's username was in reference to an actual bath tub. Like, he lost the whole thing and not just the back seat.

And yes, people steal bath tubs. It would be a travesty that Oakley Forum's very own had fallen victim to such crime.

I apologize I read this thread too fast.

I thought OP's username was in reference to an actual bath tub. Like, he lost the whole thing and not just the back seat.

And yes, people steal bath tubs. It would be a travesty that Oakley Forum's very own had fallen victim to such crime.
Too funny

Back