• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I would suggest that you might get more focused responses if you re-titled the thread to something more appropriate.
e.g. "Looking for EV Uranium, Singapore".
This thread has little to do with Shade Station, more to do with your search for a particular sunglass.

Yeah, I guess you are right about the title. I was a bit frustrated with the fact that ShadeStation does not sell outside EU. Local Oakley selection is Singapore is not good and when confronting Oakley with the issue, the answer was that I could order online from China or Indonesia. I have to admit that those two countries are not where I want to get my shades from, so back to Ebay I guess. Thank you for all the input.

I'm new here so not sure how this site sponsor stuff works, is it required to advertise here? If the sunglasses you're looking for is a current model frame I can looking into getting it for you. My parents have a retail account with Oakley and they might be able to order them in and then ship them out. The Oakley website is down right now but I'll check in a bit if they're available.

I'm new here so not sure how this site sponsor stuff works, is it required to advertise here? If the sunglasses you're looking for is a current model frame I can looking into getting it for you. My parents have a retail account with Oakley and they might be able to order them in and then ship them out. The Oakley website is down right now but I'll check in a bit if they're available.

We're in Canada so first I'll have to find out from them if there are any complications if not I will get back to you.

Well, I ordered plazma glasses from shade station and it doesn't look original to me.

1631918890236339107112734363256.jpg

Back