• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Does Someone Want To Fill Me In?

Rustpot

M Frame Lover
Clarkston/Romeo MI
I've been trolling eBay looking for a nice set of Fours for sentimental reasons so I'm being patient waiting for a deal.

But this is NUTS. $200 opening bid with a $300 Buy It Now?! The worst part is this isn't even the most expensive pair out there right now.

I kind of wished on jumped on a $50-60 pair from a month or two ago when they were popping up. Too bad I was looking for a specific colorway and I'm not willing to get into a bid war to get them.

Oakley Fours Sunglasses | eBay

And let's not get started on Monster Doggles. All of them that I've seen show up are listed for hundreds as well.

I thought these were pairs no one wanted?

Crazy innit?
But I think it's across the board now with some of the less popular older styles. Folks have finally cottoned on that there's a market for them.

Not long ago, I couldn't get rid of a pair of Stretchline Twitch and ended up letting them go for £49.
Now everyone is mad for them.

I share your pain on the patience thing though. I too am finding that I'm having to wait longer for the right deals to appear.
Hang in there.

I have a few stashed away, but I dont know what colors your looking for???

I have a few of the rare colors... and I wont be asking $200...lol

Back