• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Does The Artwork On Tron PB Wear Off?

ufsj

Oakley Beginner
FL
How many of you wear O Matter frames with artwork (specifically Tron Pit Boss) on a daily basis? How well does it hold up against sweat/oil? Anyone have issues with the artwork rubbing off?

It's worn off a bit on my DB Antix, so I'd think the Tron would be likely to as well. On my Radars the paint always wears through on the insides of the ear stems, but I have those on 3-4 hrs a day, 6 days a week cycling. If you wear them once a month or so I can't imagine it being a problem, but if you wear them 2-3 times a week then it might be an issue.

It's worn off a bit on my DB Antix, so I'd think the Tron would be likely to as well. On my Radars the paint always wears through on the insides of the ear stems, but I have those on 3-4 hrs a day, 6 days a week cycling. If you wear them once a month or so I can't imagine it being a problem, but if you wear them 2-3 times a week then it might be an issue.

Ugh this was what I was afraid of. Now I'm just leaning towards selling them and saving for a C Six instead.

Back