• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dog Tag With 100$ Purchase

I don't even want the opener but there are a pair of board shorts I want that are like $65 and I've been wanting a reason to buy them. Maybe I'll throw in a shirt or something to get over $100 and just return the shirt and keep the board shorts and opener (if they let me).

I just do not know how it works for online items. I did this on the grips before. Purchased items at a Oakley store then returned the items at a different O store. No questions asked. Hihihi free grips.

I just do not know how it works for online items. I did this on the grips before. Purchased items at a Oakley store then returned the items at a different O store. No questions asked. Hihihi free grips.

Well we'll see. I order the board shorts I wanted and got a shirt to get over the $100 mark. I actually like the shirt online but if it shows up and I don't, I'll report back. Hopefully it's like the dog tags they get to wear; be cool if they had a S/N on them but they don't. I have that older tactical field gear bottle opener as well so it may be a nice little addition.

Oakley.jpg

That is news to me the Cincy Oakleyvault saw emails like we got,but said they were not getting any. They can't make you take back your freebie and they have to take oakley.com returns in great shape of course. No receipt will be store credit with receipt should give you your money back. Also the dog tag is like the one in the special 30 yr Heritage zipper case. Montoya had in the picture.

uploadfromtaptalk1404322815883.jpg