• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dog Tag With 100$ Purchase

I called my nearest O Store this morning to see if they had them. I was told yes so I drove 82 miles one way to get it. When I walked in and inquired the girl behind the desk said "We have them but the promotion starts tomorrow"...when I told her how far I drove she said "maybe we can do something".... Just then a former Vault employee who recognized me came out from the back and said "oh yeah he's good".... Thank god. When I was leaving he said they couldn't "SKU" them out until tomorrow and he made a note about my purchase.

I called my nearest O Store this morning to see if they had them. I was told yes so I drove 82 miles one way to get it. When I walked in and inquired the girl behind the desk said "We have them but the promotion starts tomorrow"...when I told her how far I drove she said "maybe we can do something".... Just then a former Vault employee who recognized me came out from the back and said "oh yeah he's good".... Thank god. When I was leaving he said they couldn't "SKU" them out until tomorrow and he made a note about my purchase.

Wow, that would've sucked. Glad they took care of you. Is it the same promotion in store, $100 purchase?

I guess so. Once I knew I could get one I stopped asking questions. I brought the Purple Juliet in to show them. Kept them distracted.

It's a nice conversation piece....most O employees by me are on the Forum. They had read about it but never saw.

Yup.............they have them or are letting them out in the stores tomorrow definitely.

I guess so. Once I knew I could get one I stopped asking questions. I brought the Purple Juliet in to show them. Kept them distracted.
Well played! Should be a constant tactic. Ask for discounts on everything and, as they start to politely decline, be all "Look at the shiny, impossibly rare thing" :) Distraction techniques at their best!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404505669.116637.jpg
picked up mine today.