• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Doh! Out Of Stock. :(

Razerwire

And then there was X...
Falls Church, VA
I recently put in an order for a custom Fuel Cell and I just got an automated reply saying that the parts are out of stock. I was really looking forward to the custom job but now I'm wondering how long should I wait for the parts to be restocked.

Does anyone have any experience in this matter? How long does it usually take for Oakley to get stuff in?

It's really hard to say.. In my experience it's between one day and countless weeks.. Which doesn't help you much I know, but I have mostly had good experiences with OCP, and it only took more than 1-2 weeks a couple times out of maybe 50... Hang in there ;)

I recently put in an order for a custom Fuel Cell and I just got an automated reply saying that the parts are out of stock. I was really looking forward to the custom job but now I'm wondering how long should I wait for the parts to be restocked.

Does anyone have any experience in this matter? How long does it usually take for Oakley to get stuff in?

Another pair?!?!?!?!?! Damn!!!!!! Don't you have enough already? ^sigh^

I waited almost 2 months for a pair of custom Gascans of all pairs. So it can be up to a couple months, worse case scenario.

It's really hard to say.. In my experience it's between one day and countless weeks.. Which doesn't help you much I know, but I have mostly had good experiences with OCP, and it only took more than 1-2 weeks a couple times out of maybe 50... Hang in there ;)
I waited almost 2 months for a pair of custom Gascans of all pairs. So it can be up to a couple months, worse case scenario.
I just got off the phone with them and they said sometime in October which is okay for me. More time to save up if needed! LOL

PS, I sent you a PM about that new Juliet box!

Another pair?!?!?!?!?! Damn!!!!!! Don't you have enough already? ^sigh^
I need my China Fuel Cell dammit! Even though I was born in Taiwan and raised in the US! LOL

i told him to just go for some x-squares! help me convince him! LOL
Someone needs to convince you to give me yours!

Back