• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Oakley Donor Lens Quick Reference Guide 2024

I see the R1 has Fast Jacket XL listed as maybe. Here is one I did. Fast Jacket XL Jade Iridium. This was the second or third set I cut when I was attempting it. The edges aren't perfect but that's on me not the lenses. First X Metal etch attempt too.

Anyway, proof they work.

IMG_6801.JPG

Although turbine lenses are a different base curvature, when custom cut, they fit just fine in a Pitboss 1 frame. Doesn't feel abnormal at all.

Ed note - Actually, I neglected to mention that the lenses were of course, cut by @Chris A Hardaway....so of course, they fit perfectly!!

Last edited:
I'll be trying a pitbull to pb1 cut this next week! We'll see :)

@cacatman I've made a few errors in past comments.

Big taco will work as a donor for the Mars.
Taper works for Juliet's on correct curve too!
Radar Pitch lenses work for pb1 and pb2, but the curve is wrong.

Valve, new and Straightlink works perfectly for E-Wires like @cyclerdoug 's

Also under Romeo I stated Crosshair wouldn't work... I was wrong crosshair works great! @Lupetto and @kevonai should be able to confirm. Plaintiff squared lenders also work excellent for R1. I hope that helps.
Updated your qualifications. But I wanted to 100% confirm....
There is definitely no "flat spot" after cutting a Big Taco for Mars?
Plaintiff R1 works for R1 but ONLY if non-polarized, right?

The problem with me is I do all this by my own memory. Normally my memory is a vault lol. Big taco works for Mars. Yep.

The flat spots on the Mars were when I cut Jawbone/New Racing Jacket lenses for @Blockster I believe I was confused.

The plaintiff seems to only work with non Polarized.

Crosshair 2012 works non Polarized and Polarized! So that's been confirmed as recently as last month again.

If not mentioned before, Taper works for Juliet and Splice (also Unknown?)

@Chris A Hardaway has cut them for me.

BTW, I apologize for making no gains on the spreadsheet. Took a new job the week after I volunteered and not sure I'll be able to dedicate a proper amount of time now to produce a deliverable worthy of sharing on the O Forum. Not giving up yet, but definitely back burnered. Sorry, folks.

If not mentioned before, Taper works for Juliet and Splice (also Unknown?)

@Chris A Hardaway has cut them for me.

BTW, I apologize for making no gains on the spreadsheet. Took a new job the week after I volunteered and not sure I'll be able to dedicate a proper amount of time now to produce a deliverable worthy of sharing on the O Forum. Not giving up yet, but definitely back burnered. Sorry, folks.
No probs whatsoever bro. Updated!

Back