• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Oakley Donor Lens Quick Reference Guide 2024

Hi, would the straightlink or speed jacket prizm maritime lenses work for the newest model SI Straight Jackets?

Last edited:
Straightlink should work for straight jacket. But speed jacket won't. Not sure straightlink comes in Maritime. I know I can't get those.
Chris,

I just returned a pair of straightlink maritime due to fitment issues, so the lens is available for that frame.

So no chance of the maritime lenses for the straight jackets?

If maritime is a no-go, would either prizm black polarized or prism deep water polarized be an option?

Chris,

I just returned a pair of straightlink maritime due to fitment issues, so the lens is available for that frame.

So no chance of the maritime lenses for the straight jackets?

If maritime is a no-go, would either prizm black polarized or prism deep water polarized be an option?
I guess what I'm saying is #1 I don't have an SI account so I can't order the Straightlink frame with Maritime lenses in it to chop. Then #2 correct me if I'm wrong, but they don't sell replacement lenses in straightlink Maritime, correct?

If you want to acquire the lenses, or complete set of sunglasses using your SI discount, then u could send to someone like myself with your SI straight jacket and I'd be happy to cut for you.

I guess what I'm saying is #1 I don't have an SI account so I can't order the Straightlink frame with Maritime lenses in it to chop. Then #2 correct me if I'm wrong, but they don't sell replacement lenses in straightlink Maritime, correct?

If you want to acquire the lenses, or complete set of sunglasses using your SI discount, then u could send to someone like myself with your SI straight jacket and I'd be happy to cut for you.

I got ya. I didn’t know if you had your own special way of obtaining lenses.

You are correct. Unfortunately they don’t sell any replacement lenses for the straightlinks.

The only prizm replacement lens that I can get that might possibly work, and I’m just guessing in the dark, is the Turbine deep water polarized.

If you want to use a turbine deep water Polarized for the SI straightlink that can be done .And I can obtain for the same price as SI into save you time... So pm me and I can give u details.

Back