• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Oakley Donor Lens Quick Reference Guide 2024

Isnt monster php 8.75? I could of sworn it is
Oh no! Now I'm not sure... I thought I used turbine lenses to make some for @Lars and worked excellent on monster pup. But now I'm not sure, maybe his frames weren't monster pup? What's the similar frame with the stretching Oakley lettering down the Temple? Came with a Rasta color combo? Edited my original post.

Oh no! Now I'm not sure... I thought I used turbine lenses to make some for @Lars and worked excellent on monster pup. But now I'm not sure, maybe his frames weren't monster pup? What's the similar frame with the stretching Oakley lettering down the Temple? Came with a Rasta color combo? Edited my original post.
Those are fatcats

Gauge 8L also works as a donor for the New Straight Jacket '99

Speed Jacket and Flak Draft lenses will cut nicely for Plates!!! no etching issues.

Commit SQ lenses also worked nicely (8.75 correct curve) for Plate cuts!!!

@cacatman

Updated
@Chris A Hardaway,
re:
Speed Jacket and Flak Draft lenses will cut nicely for Plates!!! no etching issues. - When you say no etching issues, do you mean that etching is preserved or do you mean that the etching can be cut left off the cut lenses completely?

Commit SQ lenses also worked nicely (8.75 correct curve) for Plate cuts!!!

Big Square Wire
Probably, but untested - Gauge 8L (@Chris A Hardaway), Plaintiff Squared (@Chris A Hardaway)

Fatcat (BC 6)
Yes - Twoface (@Chris A Hardaway, @Cutch22)

Yes, but - Double Edge (BC 7.25) (@Chris A Hardaway, @Cutch22), Turbine (BC 7.25) (@Chris A Hardaway)

Updated on 14th August, 2018 by cacatman

If you have any corrections or information to be added (including what DOESN'T work), please let me know!

Check out Which Lenses and Which Rubber Parts are Interchangeable.

If you read nothing else, please read the next 4 paragraphs (and the "Epilogue").

Grateful Thanks!
I'm relatively new to the Oakley game (compared to some of you guys). I need to acknowledge the incredible contribution that the people tagged below, have made to this community over not just days or weeks, but years. Thank you so much for all the hours of hard work, lenses destroyed and money lost. I'm am grateful for your sacrifice and wisdom!

I've found this to be truer each time I've tracked down more information over these past few days.

It's true what 12th Century theologian and author, John of Salisbury wrote,

"We are like dwarfs sitting on the shoulders of giants. We see more, and things that are more distant, than they did, not because our sight is superior or because we are taller than they, but because they raise us up, and by their great stature add to ours."

Introduction
This is a quick reference (and hopefully), up to date guide on what donor lenses work with which Oakley sunglasses (I've mainly concentrated on the X-metals).

I've stolen information found from this thread - Cutting Lenses - What Works. Currently, I've updated this page from pages 1-170.

I got sick of having to trawl through the pages myself (even using "search" was more frustration than it was worth, so I just bundled everything onto one thread I had control over.

I've acknowledged the O.F. member who was the source of the information. If there is no reference, it's either from @Ryan_C's 2014 list, or an unregistered user.

For older donor compatibility, click here. P.S. Sometimes site goes down for some reason. In anycase, I've got all the information here (except for BC).

This thread includes matte Dillon lens donor compatibility. Don't know what a matte Dillon lens is? Go here and here.

Notes
It's self evident that donors need to be larger than the frame being cut for. But how much larger? According to @Chris A Hardaway, "it depends on the way they are beveled. Normally I want 1 mm total width, and 1 mm height. (So 0.5mm extra per edge)... But if they have any odd step-bevel (like Oakley wires) then 4 mm total!"

These shouldn't have that bevel being mounted in plastic frames.
Flak 2.0 (Asia Fit), Flak Draft (Asia Fit), and M2 (Asia Fit) are all slightly larger than their normal counterpart. Unless specified, all lenses listed below are standard lenses. For more info, click here (thanks to @DKO).

BC = Base Curvature. The lenses are curved to match the shape of a normal eyeball (BC 8.75). Anything less, and there will be extremely mild distortion to optics or more importantly, irritating contact of eyelashes with lens!

If you want to know more about BC, check out this fantastic link provided by @Carrera1963.

Yes - Yes, it works for cutting. You're good to go!
Yes, but barely - Yes it works, but there's not much margin for error. Don't try this at home.
Yes, but - Yes, it works for cutting, but you may have to accept some slight imperfections which may include vents or the wrong BC. In the words of @GRFMotorsports, "Just because it fits, doesn't mean its right."
No - No! It won't work as it has been confirmed that someone has definitely tried it before...and failed.

So Here It Is!

X-Metals

Half X

Yes - Big Taco (@illumination), Split Jacket (@Manish)

Yes, but - Goggle lenses (wrong BC, but because they are so thin, are flexible enough) (@InfiniteHero), Radar XL (wrong BC) (@Infinite Hero), Dispatch (wrong BC), Half Jacket 2.0 (will have modded lower curve) (@xmetalmaniac)

No - Fives Squared (@salj838)

Juliet
Yes - Dillon Bucket, Dillon Budd (discontinued version of Dillon Colt), Dillon Colt, Dillon Drake, Dillon PHX
Big Taco (@illumination), Canteen (@Chris A Hardaway), Commit Sq/AV (@Chris A Hardaway), Crosshair, Fast Jacket (@Ryan_C), Fast Jacket XL (@BriP), Flak Jacket (@salj838), Flak Jacket XLJ (@salj838), Flak 2.0 XL (@Chris A Hardaway), Gauge 8 (= Gauge 8M) (@Chris A Hardaway), Gauge 8L (@Chris A Hardaway), Half Jacket 2.0 (@Chris A Hardaway), Half Jacket (original)(@Brip,@xmetalmaniac), Half Jacket XLJ (real tight) (@Brip,@xmetalmaniac), Half X, Jawbone (vented or non-vented - "yes, but" below), Monster Dog (@BriP), Monster Doggle (@BriP), New Racing Jacket (see "yes, but" below), Pit Boss, Pit Bull (@marc2040), Plaintiff, Romeo, Romeo 2.0, Scalpel (@salj838), Speed Jacket (@Chris A Hardaway, @Leggo My Eggo ), Split Jacket (can save etchings) (@Chris A Hardaway), Split Jacket vented, (New) Square Wire 4075 (@John cooper), Straight Jacket, new (can save etching) (@Oakley-olic, @SEAN WAYNE) - Ducati etching can be saved also (@X X), Straight Jacket 2, Straightlink (@Chris A Hardaway), Taper (@Chris A Hardaway, @Xformr), Ten X, Triggerman (@illumination, @Dieseltech), Valve (@Chris A Hardaway), Whisker (@kayana photography bali), X-Squared (@MJLSr), XX (@Chris A Hardaway).

Yes, but - Goggle lenses (wrong BC, but because they are so thin, are flexible enough) (@InfiniteHero), Dispatch (wrong BC), Holbrook (wrong BC) (@hotley10), Jawbone (if has large oversize etching e.g. 30 year anniversary or Tour de France, some etching will show on finished product) (@Hitech Vojtech), New Racing Jacket (if has large oversize etching e.g. 30 year anniversary or Tour de France, some etching will show on finished product) (@Hitech Vojtech), Turbine (wrong BC) (@jdd32), Radar XL (wrong BC) (@Infinite Hero)

No – Fuel Cell (@InfiniteHero), R1 (@Chris A Hardaway), Tincan (@Chris A Hardaway), Tinfoil (@Chris A Hardaway)

P.S. Transition-photochromic lenses (e.g. G40) from Half Jacket 2.0 can be cut for Juliets (@Carrera1963)

Mars
Yes - Big Taco (@Chris A Hardaway, although some say there will be a flat spot), Crosshair, Crosshair 2012+ (polarized works) (@Chris A Hardaway), Gauge 8L (@SiRacer420, @"TRUMP"), M-Frame Heater (@Funky-Trixtar), Moon (@Wally Taylor), Plaintiff (@X-Metal Beast), Plaintiff Squared (@X-Metal Beast), Split Jacket (@Manish)

Yes, but - Melange Marnier (BC 6) - Can purchase from @Marien (@Serhat), Dispatch (wrong BC), Holbrook (wrong BC), M-Frame Strike (wrong BC) (@hotley10)

No - Jawbone (@Chris A Hardaway), New Racing Jacket (@Chris A Hardaway)

Penny
Yes - See "Juliet" - ALL Lenses that can be used for Juliet can be used for Penny as well as -
non-polarized Flak 2.0 (standard) (@Chris A Hardaway), Gascan (@Chris A Hardaway), Juliet (@BriP), Plaintiff Square, Scalpel polarized (etching preserved) (@SEAN WAYNE), Splice (@Chris A Hardaway), Turbine (@kronin323), XX twenty (etching preserved) (@SEAN WAYNE).

Yes, but - Goggle lenses (wrong BC, but because they are so thin, are flexible enough) (@InfiniteHero), Radar XL (wrong BC) (@Infinite Hero), Dispatch (wrong BC), polarized Flak 2.0 (standard) (partial etching will be seen) (@Chris A Hardaway)

No - Tincan (@Chris A Hardaway), Tinfoil (@Chris A Hardaway).

Romeo 1
Yes - Dillon Budd (discontinued version of Dillon Colt), Dillon Colt, Dillon Eloy (@DeepWaterVortex), Dillon Greasewood (@Walter Langkowski), Dillon PHX
Big Taco (@illumination), Commit Square/AV (@Chris A Hardaway), Crosshair 2012 (@Chris A Hardaway), Eye Jackets were a straight swap with the Jordan Romeo 1 - After that, the lenses were slightly larger (@qtrain23), Fast Jacket XL (@SiRacer420), Jawbone (non vented) (@qtrain23), Gauge 8L (@Chris A Hardaway), Monster Doggle, Plaintiff non (polarized) (@xmetalx, @Chris A Hardaway), Plaintiff Squared (@Chris A Hardaway), Split Jacket (@qtrain23), Ten X (@dragonvoi)

Yes, but not recommended - RPM Edge (had flat spots) (@Chris A Hardaway), Fast Jacket XL (worked 1/3 times)(@Chris A Hardaway). @BriP and @SiRacer420 did one with no problems. Here's proof of concept. Use these lenses at your own risk.

Yes, but - Goggle lenses (wrong BC, but because they are so thin, are flexible enough) (@InfiniteHero), Dispatch (wrong BC), vented Jawbones (will have vents), Double Edge (toric lens, but fits) (@DeepWaterVortex), M-Frame Strike (wrong BC) (@hotley10), New Racing Jacket (will have vents), Radar XL (wrong BC) (@Infinite Hero), Split Jacket (can work, but small gap) (@qtrain23), Turbine (7.25 base ellipsoid) (@Chris A Hardaway)

No - Gauge 8 (@lacampbell2005 , @Chris A Hardaway), Holbrook, Speed Jacket (@Chris A Hardaway), Triggerman (@illumination), Unknown (@marc2040)

Romeo 2
Yes - Goggle lenses (wrong BC, but because they are so thin, are flexible enough) (@InfiniteHero), Radar XL (wrong BC) (@Infinite Hero), non-polarised Big Taco (@dragonvoi, @illumination), Half Jacket XLJ (@zwc0442), non-vented Split Jacket (@Manish)

Yes, but - Half Jacket (pointy tip bit is lost, and need to remove donut shaped washer from Romeo 2 so lens rests on T5 torx screw) (@BriP, @dann)

X-Squared
Yes - Dillon Budd (discontinued version of Dillon Colt), Dillon Colt, Dillon PHX, Dillon George
Badman (@Chris A Hardaway), Big Taco (@illumination), Commit Squared/AV, Fast Jacket XL, Gauge 8 (= Gauge 8M) (@Chris A Hardaway), Gauge 8L (@Chris A Hardaway), Holbrook, non-vented Jawbone, Monster Doggle, non-vented Split Jacket (non-vented. Etching will be preserved) (@qtrain23), Shocktube (@"TRUMP"), Straightlink (polarized etching will be saved) (@Chris A Hardaway), New Valve (@Chris A Hardaway)

Yes, barely - Dillon Drake (may be very very tight), Triggerman (@Chris A Hardaway, @illumination)

Yes, but - Goggle lenses (wrong BC, but because they are so thin, are flexible enough) (@InfiniteHero), Radar XL (wrong BC) (@Infinite Hero), Batwolf (wrong curvature) (@Chris A Hardaway), Dispatch (wrong BC), Eyepatch 1 (wrong BC) (@hotley10), Fuel Cell (wrong BC), vented Jawbone (vents will be visible), vented New Racing Jacket (vents will be visible), vented Split Jacket (vents visible), Turbine (7.25 base ellipsoid) (@Chris A Hardaway) - Can preserve etching c.f. Ferrari XS (@Chris A Hardaway cut for @Chris515000)

X-Metal XX
Yes - Dillon Budd (discontinued version of Dillon Colt) (@Litos) , Dillon Colt, Dillon Drake (@Amanoramonkey), Dillon Eloy (@DeepWaterVortex), Dillon PHX
Any donor for X-Squared will work for an XX (@Chris A Hardaway), Badman (@Chris A Hardaway), Big Taco (@lithiumus), Commit Squared/AV (@Chris A Hardaway), Crosshair 2012 (@Chris A Hardaway), Fast Jacket XL (non-polarised) (@Chris A Hardaway), Gauge 8 (@scienergy), Gauge 8L (@Chris A Hardaway), Jawbone (vented and non-vented) (@BriP), Monster Doggle, New Racing Jacket (vented), Plaintiff (polarized and non-polarized) (@Kuztomized, @salj838), Scalpel (Asia fit and regular work) (@dragonvoi), Split Jacket (non-vented) (@Dyeraudio), Straightlink (if polarized, may see etching at edge) (@Chris A Hardaway), Triggerman (@SiRacer420, @gbear)

Yes, but - Goggle lenses (wrong BC, but because they are so thin, are flexible enough) (@InfiniteHero), Canteen (partial thing left) (@Chris A Hardaway, @X-Metal Beast), Double Edge (toric lens, but works) (@DeepWaterVortex), Flak XLJ (but very tight) (@saulsaul), Half Jacket XLJ (partial etching left, little margin for error) (@NoFair), polarized Half Jacket 2.0 XL (partial etching left) (@Chris A Hardaway), Radar XL (wrong BC) (@Infinite Hero), Turbine (7.25 base ellipsoid) (@Chris A Hardaway), New Valve (can be done, but very very narrow margins) (@gbear, @illumination, @kitcostantino, @NoFair. As per @Xformr)

No - Crankcase (@thisguy), Flak 2.0 (@Chris A Hardaway), Flak 2.0 XLJ (@Chris A Hardaway), Half X (@xmetalmaniac), Monster Dog

Alleged X-Metals

Badman
Yes - Big Taco (@qtrain23)

Yes, but - Turbine Rotors (BC different), but etching is preserved (@Chris A Hardaway)

Madman
Yes - Big Taco (@MJLSr)

Others

A-Wire
Yes, but - Eyepatch (wrong BC) (@flyer)

Antix
No - Batwolf (@Lars)

Big Square Wire
Probably, but untested - Gauge 8L (@Chris A Hardaway), Plaintiff Squared (@Chris A Hardaway)

Canteen
Yes - Split Jacket (@salj838)

Carbon Prime (toric lens)
Yes - Double Edge (also toric lens. Etching NOT preserved) (@Oakleynerd, @Chris A Hardaway), turbine rotors (etching preserved) (@"TRUMP", @Chris A Hardaway)

C-Wire (Gen 1)
Yes - Square Wire, New 60 mm (@flyer)

C6
Yes, but - Turbine Rotors (BC different) (@MJLSr, @supersharp), Zeiss Prism Compensated Polycarbonate (will set you back at least $300 and not OEM) (@InfiniteHero)

E-Wire
Yes - Gascan AF (@flyer), Gauge 8L (@Chris A Hardaway) New Valve (@cyclerdoug, @Chris A Hardaway), Straightlink (@cyclerdoug, @Chris A Hardaway)

Yes, but - Two Face (wrong BC) Yes, but - Pitch (@Chris A Hardaway)

Eye Jacket 2.0
Yes - Romeo 1 (@qtrain23). (@mjt42 faked pictures of an eye jacket with R1 lenses for an April Fool's day joke!), Flak Draft (@Chris A Hardaway), Speed Jacket (@Chris A Hardaway, @lacampbell2005), Straightlink (@Chris A Hardaway, @lacampbell2005)

Fatcat (BC 6)
Yes - Twoface (@Chris A Hardaway, @Cutch22)

Yes, but - Double Edge (BC 7.25) (@Chris A Hardaway, @Cutch22), Turbine (BC 7.25) (@Chris A Hardaway)

Fives 1.0
Yes - Jawbone (@BriP)

Fives Squared/Fives 3.0
Yes - Flak Jacket XL, Split Jacket (@salj838)

Frogskins
Yes - Eyepatch (@hotley10)

Yes, but
- Pitch (wrong BC)

No - Batwolf (@Rustpot), Jawbreaker (@Chris A Hardaway), Jupiter (@copilot), Ten (@Rustpot)

Frogskins, New
No - Batwolf (@Rustpot), Eyepatch (@Rustpot), Jawbreaker (@Chris A Hardaway), Jupiter (@copilot), Ten (@Rustp

[B][U][U][B][SIZE=5]Gascan[/SIZE][/B][/U][/U][/B]
[COLOR=rgb(0, 255, 0)]Yes [/COLOR]- Eyepatch 1 & 2

[B][U][SIZE=5]Gascan S[/SIZE][/U][/B]
[COLOR=rgb(0, 255, 0)]Yes[/COLOR] - Eyepatch 1 & 2, Fuel Cell ([USER=14543]@Chris A Hardaway
), Gascan

Yes, but - Batwolf (wrong BC)

Hatchet
Yes - Jawbone, Monster Doggle

Yes, but - Dispatch (wrong BC)

Holbrook
No - Jawbreaker (@Chris A Hardaway)

Icepick
Yes - Plaintiff (@salj838)

Jupiter
Yes - Eyepatch (@hotley10)

Jupiter Factory Lite
Yes - Frogskins, Holbrook (@copilot), Jupiter Squared

Minute 1.0
Yes - Big Taco, Commit Squared/AV, Fast Jacket XL, Jawbone, Juliet (@xmetalmaniac), Monster Doggle, Ten X

Minute 2.0
Yes - Twenty XX (exactly the same size lens) (@hondazcrxsi, @"TRUMP")

Monster Dog
Yes - Fast Jacket XL (@"TRUMP"), Jawbone (non-vented) (@"TRUMP", @Chris A Hardaway), Split Jacket (@"TRUMP"), Double Edge (@DeepWaterVortex), Gauge 8L (@“Trump”), New Racing Jacket (non-vented) (@"TRUMP"), Turbine (@DeepWaterVortex)

Yes, but - Turbine (wrong BC) (@DeepWaterVortex), Turbine Rotors (wrong BC) (@DeepWaterVortex), Radar Path (wrong BC) (@DeepWaterVortex), Radar Pitch (wrong BC) (@DeepWaterVortex)

No - Jawbone vented (= Racing Jacket - all lenses are vented) (@"TRUMP", @Chris A Hardaway)

Monster Pup
Yes, but - Turbine (BC 7.25)

Oil Rig
Yes - Offshoot (@salj838)

OTT (Over the Top)
Yes - Plaintiff, Plaintiff Squared

Yes, but - Big Taco (short on vertical dimension of OTT. Get flat spots at the top and bottom of lens cut) (@CarGuy, @zwc0442), Holbrook (wrong BC)

PitBoss 1
Special Note - PitBoss 1 and PitBoss 2 lenses are different. PitBoss 1 is more bulged out on the bottom and the upper outer corner of the lens is more rounded off on PitBoss 2. The PitBoss 1 lens is slightly wider than the PitBoss 2. So you can't cut a PitBoss 1 lens from PitBoss 2 or vice versa (@zwc0442)

Yes - Dillon PHX
Big Taco (@tavers), non-vented Jawbone (can even save the etching) (@this guy), Gauge 8L (etching not saved) (@Chris A Hardaway, @PitBoss)Monster Doggle, Pit Bull (@hotley10), Split Jacket (non-vented lenses only) (@hotley, @Lupetto, @Chris A Hardaway, @zwc0442 - Need to shave maybe a mm off the bottom half of the lens and nasal area), Tens (@Dennis Panlilio), Straight Jacket (preserves etching) (@hotley10)

Yes, but - Batwolf (wrong BC, etching not saved) (@Chris A Hardaway, @PitBoss), Dispatch (wrong BC), Vented Jawbone (will have vents) (@X-Metal Beast), Jawbreaker (wrong BC) (@Chris A Hardaway), Vented New Racing Jacket (will have vents) (@X-Metal Beast), Radar Pitch (wrong BC) (@Chris A Hardaway), Turbine (wrong BC) (@PitBoss)

No - non-vented Split Jacket doesn't fit PitBoss 2 (@zwc0442), Valve (@Chris A Hardaway)

PitBoss 2
Special Note - PitBoss 1 and PitBoss 2 lenses are different. PitBoss 1 is more bulged out on the bottom and the upper outer corner of the lens is more rounded off on PitBoss 2. The PitBoss 1 lens is slightly wider than the PitBoss 2. So you can't cut a PitBoss 1 lens from PitBoss 2 or vice versa (@zwc0442)

Yes - Dillon PHX
Big Taco (@tavers), non-vented Jawbone (can even save the etching) (@this guy), Gauge 8L (etching not saved) (@Chris A Hardaway, @PitBoss)Monster Doggle, non-vented Split Jacket (etching is preserved) (@hotley10), Pit Bull (@hotley10), Split Jacket (@Lupetto, @Chris A Hardaway, Tens (@Dennis Panlilio), Straight Jacket (preserves etching) (@hotley10)

Yes, but - Batwolf (wrong BC, etching not saved) (@Chris A Hardaway, @PitBoss), Dispatch (wrong BC), Vented Jawbone (will have vents) (@X-Metal Beast), Jawbreaker (wrong BC) (@Chris A Hardaway), Vented New Racing Jacket (will have vents) (@X-Metal Beast), Radar Pitch (wrong BC) (@Chris A Hardaway), Turbine (wrong BC) (@PitBoss)

No - non-vented Split Jacket (@zwc0442), Valve (@Chris A Hardaway)

Plate
Yes - Commit SQ (@Chris A Hardaway), Flak Draft (@Chris A Hardaway), Quarter jacket (@zwc0442, @Jimbabwe), Speed Jacket (@Chris A Hardaway), Straightlink (including prizm, but etching not preserved) (@OakleyPlateGuy, @Chris A Hardaway)

Racing Jacket Pro (Original - the Monocoque Version) Gen 2 & the slightly larger lens of Gen 1 (see lens size chart below)
Yes - Big Taco (@jdd32, @X-Metal Beast), Offshoot (@X-Metal Beast), Pit bull (@Chris A Hardaway, @Manish), Radarlock (@X-Metal Beast), Turbine (@X-Metal Beast)

No - Split Jacket (@Chris A Hardaway)

Need confirmation - Jawbone (vented or non-vented) (@Hitech Vojtech), New Racing Jacket (vented or non-vented) (@Hitech Vojtech)

Scar
Yes - Gauge 8 (= Gauge 8M) (@Chris A Hardaway), Gauge 8L (@Chris A Hardaway)

Yes, but - Batwolf (wrong BC) (@Tidezealot), Radar Path (wrong BC) (@flyer)

Shock Tube
Yes - Big Taco (@Chris A Hardaway)

Splice
Yes - Fast Jacket XLJ (@Chris A Hardaway), Flak XLJ (@dragonvoi), Gauge 8 (= Gauge 8M) (@Chris A Hardaway), Gauge 8L (@Chris A Hardaway), Half Jacket (@copilot), Half Jacket XLJ (@copilot), Half Jacket 2.0 XL (@Chris A Hardaway), Jawbone, Monster Dog (@BriP), Monster Doggle, New Straight Jacket (@marc2040), Straightlink (@Chris A Hardaway), Straight Jacket (@marc2040), Straightjacket 2 (@marc2040), Taper (@Xformr), Twenty XX (O Matter) (@marc2040), Unknown (almost exactly the same size, but are marginally smaller) (@iamFLIP, @Chris515000 uses a drop of hot glue to secure a loose lens in his Mars. Will work for splice!!@SiRacer420 uses vinyl or electrical tape), Valve (@Chris A Hardaway)

Split Jackets
Yes - Big Taco (@no fair), Jawbone, Shocktube (@NoFair, @Chris A Hardaway)

Yes, but - New Racing Jacket (will have vents) (@Lexkempo), Radars (but different BC) (@no fair), Straightlink (@DeepWaterVortex), Turbine (7.25 base ellipsoid) (@Chris A Hardaway)

Square Wire 2.0
Yes - Fives Squared (@Chris A Hardaway)

Straight Jacket, New (1999)
Yes - Big Taco, Crosshair, Fast Jacket XL (@Elvin Foo, @Chris A Hardaway), Gauge 8L (@Chris A Hardaway), Straight Jacket II (New) (@SiRacer420), Straightlink (@Chris A Hardaway), Ten X (@marc2040)

Yes, but - Eyepatch (wrong BC) (@flyer), Turbine (wrong BC) (@Chris A Hardaway)

No - Split Jacket (@Chris A Hardaway)

Differences between the Straight Jacket, New Straight Jacket and New Straight Jacket II (photo courtesy of @SiRacer420)
View attachment 499797

Straight Jacket II, New (2007)
Yes -

Yes Maybe - Straightlink may work if cut by hand (not machine - not enough clearance) (@Chris A Hardaway)

Straightlink
Yes, but - Turbine (wrong BC) (@Chris A Hardaway)

Tangents
Yes - Hijinx (@naokfreek)

Ten
Yes - Big Taco (@jdd32)

Tinfoil
Yes - Two Face (@Chris A Hardaway)

Twenty XX 2012 O-Matter
Yes - Big Taco, Straight Jacket 2, Ten X

Twitch Stretchline
Yes - Eyepatch (@hotley10), Gascan

Yes, but - Eyepatch 1 (wrong BC)

Unknown
Refer to Splice lenses - They are marginally smaller than the Splice lens (@BriP here) and can be cut from the same lenses suitable for Splice.

Valve Gen 1
Yes - Flak 2.0 (@Dyeraudio), Flak XL (@Dyeraudio)

Valve, New
Yes - Straightlink (needs about 1 mm trimmed off horizontally) (@Chris A Hardaway)

Wiretap
Yes - Fuel Cell (@flyer)

Yes, but - Radarlock Pitch (wrong BC) (@flyer)

Lens Colours of Donor Lenses
(at request of @Leggo My Eggo)
Dillon Lenses - matte silver, black, ice, gold
Badman
Batwolf
Big Taco - Violet, Violet Polarized
Canteen
Commit Squared/AV
Crosshair
Dispatch
Fast Jacket XL
Flak 2.0
Flak 2.0 XLJ
Half Jacket 2.0 XL
Half Jacket XLJ
Jawbone
Monster Dog
Monster Doggle
New Racing Jacket (all are vented)
Plaintiff
Split Jacket
Straightlink - Prizm deep water polar 102-396-026, Prizm road, Prizm daily polarized, 24k, Jade Iridium, Jade Polar, Violet Iridium, Violet Polarized, Chrome polarized, BIP, Ruby, Fire, Sapphire, Harder to find colors Torch Polarized, Tungsten Iridium prizm polar, and Prizm Black
Triggerman
Turbine
Valve

to be continued...

Extras

Cutting lenses yourself?
Use a dremel with a fine rotery diamond bit then 1400 grit sandpaper for the edges (@SoulFulFrog)
- Use an X-Acto knife to trace the old lens and cut a clean break on Iridium to lessen any chances of Iridium peeling. I don't use tape usually although I probably should. especially after cutting the G30s for this (M Frame to XS). I had a slight mishap and would have not happened had it been taped. But it's pretty minor (@VolcanOG)

Don't Know How?
Go here for a tutorial.
Here's the short version of what you need courtesy of @ColdShotxx.
The tools used:
• dremel with a cutting disk, 80 sanding wheel, and 120 sanding wheel
• Fresh exacto blade
• Ultra fine permanent marker(very important to be this small!)
• Masking tape
• ENTIRE DAY FREE - it took me 2.5 hours to complete, but I had the mind frame it would take 10

New Turbine
BC is rated at 6, but measures in at 7.05 (@InfiniteHero)

Style Switch
Is a pollaric ellipsoid lens (@jdd32)

Other Lenses
Ikon are good, but slightly harder to clean than OEM. Their 24k lens is very good, +red and black have a slight greenish tint, but are otherwise very good. They seem durable, I've had mine in a couple of beater frames with no issues. (@NoFair)

If you want to check what aftermarket lenses are available, go here.

Lens Dimensions (Width X Height) in millimetres can be found here

Dillon Lens Information here
Before you buy Dillons. Read the following....

See what the fuss is about here (courtesy of @Litos who started it all!!)

Before buying Dillon lenses, check out @htrap2294's Dillon Lens Review.

Obtaining Replacement Dillon Lenses (Please note, you have to send in a pair of Dillon Sunglasses)

From their website - We understand that there may come a time when you will need to replace the lenses in your Dillons. We offer replacement lenses for $65.00/each or $130.00/pair. We edge and mount replacement lenses specifically to each frame at our facility in Scottsdale, Arizona. To insure the best fit, we require that you ship us your frame. Once your frame is received, we will thoroughly inspect your frame, clean your frame and even provide a tune-up free of charge.

Dillon Optics
Attn: Trent
8009 E. Dillons Way
Scottsdale,
AZ 85260​

Please include within your shipment your full name, address, and phone number. Please specify which NIR lens color you wish to purchase (Silver, Black, Gold, or Blue NIR). Once the frames are received, we will contact you for payment. Lead-time is 24-48 hours.

We also provide replacement parts for all of our frames. If you need a replacement part please contact us at trent.ronfeldt@dillonoptics.com

+1-855-647-8324

**Dillon Optics will provide return shipping within the Continental US, free of charge. HI and AK customers will incur a shipping charge as well as International customers. **

Epilogue

Of all the lists I've put together, this one was the most challenging. But, as I wrote in my "Grateful Thanks" above, I was blown away by the input and impact, some of the more seasoned O.F. members had. So it was only fitting that I dedicated it to someone who clearly had an incredible impact during his time here (even though I didn't know him at all).[/USER]

This Thread is Dedicated to the Memory of

View attachment 395690

Ross (@RoTors) Torres

(passed, but not forgotten, 27th August, 2016)

"@RoTors was a light in this world that has been extinguished too soon, and a great member of this forum as well. I hope people can say a few good words about him, and remember that the relationships formed here on this forum can become more than just internet friends." (taken from "In Memory of a Best Friend @Rotors" by @Ry.1982.
Just copied for security reasons.

Any info about donor lenses for the original O-Matter XX? I need a pair cut and was wondering if anyone knew what donors can be used.

Back