• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Oakley Donor Lens Quick Reference Guide 2024

@hondazcrxsi provided the info. Could you please provide "proof" as @"TRUMP" is challenging it.

I saw it posted in your other list of compatible lenses between models by @oakleyman2424. In that thread I asked if anyone actually tried installing a minute lens in a c wire or vise verses and got no response. I then saw it was posted in another thread (can’t remember which one and after searching I can’t find it).

Compatible Rubbers and Lenses Between Models (cacatman)

226ec7ae65aacf3ecd0f64b8b93d49b5.jpg

@"TRUMP" contacted me a few nights ago and said he wanted a c wire in his life because he had lenses. I told him they supposedly fit in Minutes as well, but I personally have never tried, and that he should give it a shot and let me know the outcome.

So I guess we know for sure now.

I saw it posted in your other list of compatible lenses between models by @oakleyman2424. In that thread I asked if anyone actually tried installing a minute lens in a c wire or vise verses and got no response. I then saw it was posted in another thread (can’t remember which one and after searching I can’t find it).

Compatible Rubbers and Lenses Between Models (cacatman)

View attachment 537085

@"TRUMP" contacted me a few nights ago and said he wanted a c wire in his life because he had lenses. I told him they supposedly fit in Minutes as well, but I personally have never tried, and that he should give it a shot and let me know the outcome.

So I guess we know for sure now.

Not even close....

20181011_142405.jpg
20181011_142418.jpg

Back