• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dont Buy these IH Juliets

Oh and It gets better
he sends me this message after I leave him feedback

"Thanks for the negative feedback when there is absolutely No nics on any of the lenses. Dont worry, I already reported you to ebay even though your money was returned."

here is the link to the pic of the nics on the lens
this guy is a winner

Long Wait is over But Issues (Updated ) | Page 3 | Oakley Forum

I think you should have the option to block contact from eBay members- that way you don't have to hear B.S. like this (or worse- I've seen way worse). This guy is clearly a class act :punish:

I recently had a similar experience like this on ebay with a pair of Romeo R1s. How some ebay sellers can lie through their teeth with a straight face and think the buyer will just accept the BS makes me wonder sometimes.

I recently had a similar experience like this on ebay with a pair of Romeo R1s. How some ebay sellers can lie through their teeth with a straight face and think the buyer will just accept the BS makes me wonder sometimes.
I offered to take $100 off so I could get new lens, he wouldnt have anything to do with that. I think he thinks they are fine.
he must not be a collector

can you even leave negative feedback on Ebay anymore? I recently started selling on Ebay again after many years and I had an unpaid dispute that I never had the option to leave negative feed back. I couldn't even leave neutral feedback.

IIRC the eBay mobile app still allows you to leave Positive, Neutral and Negative Feedback.

Shame is that many would be willing to buy them if the seller was honest. What's fair price for that condition?