• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Don't forget to leave feedback it helps. So show your O family some love

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
My issue is being on a computer as the app doesn't let u
For me im never on a PC and always on Tapatalk.

On a side note I wish the feedback process was a little easier. Maybe a smoother process to leave it.

Some people reacted to this post.
110% agree on leaving feedback.

I don't even own a working computer as of now (both macs broke on me this year) but leaving feedback is easy to do if you just go on the forum through the Internet feature on your phone.

I started off being diligent on leaving feedback but have slacked off lately. If I'm asked for it, sure. But once a buyer or seller has enough to have established a good rep, it becomes less urgent to keep adding to the list.

Not excusing, just explaining.

Personally I think it'd be a lot easier if it wasn't mandatory to include a link to the URL of the sale thread. Saves the hassle of having to dig it back up. Or, if you did the entire transaction via PM i.e. no sale thread, you have to go create a deal thread before you can leave feedback.

Really, it's nobody's business what I choose to buy. These days I often don't even make a "PM sent" post; I just send the PM. Sure, that's part of the exchange guidelines, but it ain't mandatory, and I remember one of the mods commenting that it was kind of an obsolete guideline anyway, with the time/datestamp on the PM already.

It's about making new people feel welcomed and growth for the forum.. So please do your part in helping us grow. It literly takes less then 2 mins to do this..:)

Username Hidden said:
It's about making new people feel welcomed and growth for the forum.. So please do your part in helping us grow. It literly takes less then 2 mins to do this..:)

Why are you pushing this so hard, did someone not leave you feedback. Not trying to throw a wrench but How does that help new people, all thet does is shows your a reliable seller or buyer just like Ebay. Which means you could have good ratings and still be bad, In reality this is a forum so we should just be able to leave a comment and go, I agree with @kronin323 that it is a waist to make a thread just to leave feedback, why not just have a spot on the members screen to add a comment. :behindsofa: :lolsign:

Username Hidden said:
Why are you pushing this so hard, did someone not leave you feedback. Not trying to throw a wrench but How does that help new people, all thet does is shows your a reliable seller or buyer just like Ebay. Which means you could have good ratings and still be bad, In reality this is a forum so we should just be able to leave a comment and go, I agree with @kronin323 that it is a waist to make a thread just to leave feedback, why not just have a spot on the members screen to add a comment. :behindsofa: :lolsign:
No everyone has left me feedback;) .. I just talk to a lot of people on here a lot of say it would help. Face it are you more likey to trade with Somone with feedback on here or someone with none. If Out of Us and they have no feedback you would send your item to them for a trade at the same time. Fyi I had this in discussion thread they moved it here:)

to be honest, this is the first site where i would have used F&F. at least with some ratings you can see who is more ok to do so. Sometimes older sellers prefer to add the fee just to be safe.

Username Hidden said:
My issue is being on a computer as the app doesn't let u
That's quite true!

There's always an Internet browser available while on a smartphone for feedback. I have slacked off a bit lately on the feedback as well. I used to leave it right away. I've only left feedback lately for members that have left me feedback. I owe several members feedback. At least I've made a list though and know who I owe feedback to.

Back