• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Don't forget to leave feedback it helps. So show your O family some love

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I agree with dingo, just put a little time and energy in giving some feedback to eachother.
You mostly can find the thread really easy by using the searching function.
As the greek god of victory (Nike) would say: Just do it :)

Some people reacted to this post.
Help Newbies bump

I will say that whether or not one prefers to leave feedback, it should be reciprocated. As in if somebody leaves your feedback, you should return it. It's frustrating when that doesn't happen, leaves you wondering if they were unhappy about something.

Username Hidden said:
I will say that whether or not one prefers to leave feedback, it should be reciprocated. As in if somebody leaves your feedback, you should return it. It's frustrating when that doesn't happen, leaves you wondering if they were unhappy about something.
I always always leave feedback on the day I receive the item (if I purchased) and if I sold (I leave it right away too) I dont always get the same back.

Buy I've got quite good feedback from a lot of members here in my profile. And anyone who has dealt with me knows I ship right away and fast.

But anyways, leaving feedback takes a min and everyone should do it, shows a little appreciation on your part

Call me naive, but I think it's s realistic expectation is that all forum members know how to carry out smooth transaction. I mean really, only reason to check is to see if a negative registered. With that, and the fact that doing this on a phone is a bit of a hassle, there is still merit to providing feedback...

I can't ID anyone in particular, but I can imagine there are a few users who exchange more-so than post. I think I speak on behalf of everyone when admitting I'd think twice if all I had was a low post count to go off of. Imagine if such a user had a grail of yours for sale. You'd hate to possibly miss out on it as much as hate to find out you possibly threw your money into thin air. Would be nice to have some second "metric" to post count (so, feedback) to determine if you can trust someone.

Feed back lol

If Somone gives you money for O-stuff, the least you can do is thank them by leaving feedback. Some have not left feedback in years while people keep giving them feedback:(

Back