• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Don't ignore Sunglass Hut coupons!

thatoakleyguy

Oakley Expert
VA
I get some of these coupons a couple times a year. Maybe quarterly? It's usually two coupons good online or in store. One for $20 off any purchase and the other is $50 off of $200 or $250.

The last couple times I've gotten an Oakley cleaning kit and a SGH cleaning kit for around $3 shipped.

Today I ordered a SGH cleaning kit and some Flak Jacket replacement rubbers for $1.05 shipped. It's nothing major, but you can never have enough cleaning supplies, and anything Oakley for under $10 is usually a good deal.

I never got a coupon for $20 off any purchase, but around my birthday they sent me a coupon for $50 off $200, good for a few months.

Not sure if this is company wide, but my local SGH is having a Friends & Family sale from 4/26 to 5/4, 25% off, but not allowed to use a coupon on top of the discount.

I get these coupons quarterly, but I disregard the because I can't use it on Oakley sunglasses. Sometimes the cashier takes it, but I don't like going to a place and playing dumb.

Lol so I read this thread and thought I have one of those. I checked out their website and got a 25 dollar Oakley Carbon Case for 5 bucks!! :) Free Shipping too.

As I was about to grab a few more of the large cleaning cloths, I noticed that the cheapest thing on the Sunglasshut site now is an Oakley hard case for $25. They no longer have cleaning kits or cloths on the site that I can find. My plans are ruined!

Back