• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Double Or Single Orbital Display Stands For Less Than E-bay.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Double or Single Orbital display stands for less than e-bay has them for.....please.

Some people reacted to this post.
hi, can you post pics of what you're looking for? I have no idea what they are and I'm really curious. thanks

Are you looking for the plastic stands or the metal ones?

Plastic.... They seem to be more expensive.. Why is that?

Username Hidden said:
Plastic.... They seem to be more expensive.. Why is that?
I'm really not sure to be honest. My Oakley rep gave me 6 3 tiers for free like it was nothing and then I saw they were going online for $50 a pop. I think because the plastic ones look a little nicer and you can't fit every frame on the metal ones but you can fit most all frames on the plastic ones. The 2+ tier ones I mean. I have a few 2 tier metal ones I'm selling. $85 for 5 if interested. Looks like the cheapest ones are $23 each last time I checked.

I only have three pairs of Juliet's....i have a display cube on the way. do you think a 3 tier or 2 tier is better?

Go 3 tier. The other nice feature of the plastic is the earstems stay open, so if you can admire them open. The metal ones are designed to be used with the earstems closed.

Fair pricing for any tier is $10 per tier. IMO.
So 1 tier - $10
2 tier - $20
3 tier - $30
Just to give you an idea. Anything free or lesser than my pricing opinion is better.

I would like to do a 3 tier. That's a good place to start.

The round plastic ones are better for the upper shelves of displays because light shoots straight down through them and the base of the metal.one seems to block more light.