• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Well, I have given up hope of a switch out on the bands, so I am selling my Double Tap to purchase a blue faced DT. Watch has been worn 3 or 4 times, it is in perfect condition with all links etc. I spent a good bit of time detailing the watch to like new condition. It could pass as new. SOLD. Paypal F&F or percentage. Let me know what you need from me. I will upload any pictures requested, comes in original box and all paperwork. Wish I could afford to have both, but no chance right now.
20151026_214840.jpg20151026_215251.jpg
The picture with the MM was for reference for a friend that was wondering about the size of the double tap.
Thanks,
Bob

20151026_214840.jpg

20151026_215251.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad
Last edited:
U

Username Hidden

i am not sure the blue colored one came in a stainless band, unless i am saying or reading your request properly or not properly.. lol...

the silver one has the metal band and the stealth and blue are unobtanium rubber (?).

U

Username Hidden

You are correct. I have the stainless, but want the blue face. So, it would require someone pull the pins on the unobtanium band. I am trying to find a blue watch but have yet to find one.

U

Username Hidden

Copy that! that was my initial thoughts also when i picked up my blue one.. good luck!!

Username Hidden
U

Username Hidden

One bump on possible trade out. May just sell if no luck with trading out.
Thanks.

U

Username Hidden

Bump for going on sale. Will upload more pictures momentarily. Thanks

U

Username Hidden

You are correct. I have the stainless, but want the blue face. So, it would require someone pull the pins on the unobtanium band. I am trying to find a blue watch but have yet to find one.
Well FYI when u do find it ... It will look sweet ! image.jpeg

Username Hidden
U

Username Hidden

When I found your thread I was happy to see someone pull it off! Looks perfect! Great job.

Username Hidden
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads