• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Double Tap Stainless Watch for sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Well, I have given up hope of a switch out on the bands, so I am selling my Double Tap to purchase a blue faced DT. Watch has been worn 3 or 4 times, it is in perfect condition with all links etc. I spent a good bit of time detailing the watch to like new condition. It could pass as new. SOLD. Paypal F&F or percentage. Let me know what you need from me. I will upload any pictures requested, comes in original box and all paperwork. Wish I could afford to have both, but no chance right now.
20151026_214840.jpg20151026_215251.jpg
The picture with the MM was for reference for a friend that was wondering about the size of the double tap.
Thanks,
Bob

20151026_214840.jpg

20151026_215251.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
i am not sure the blue colored one came in a stainless band, unless i am saying or reading your request properly or not properly.. lol...

the silver one has the metal band and the stealth and blue are unobtanium rubber (?).

You are correct. I have the stainless, but want the blue face. So, it would require someone pull the pins on the unobtanium band. I am trying to find a blue watch but have yet to find one.

Copy that! that was my initial thoughts also when i picked up my blue one.. good luck!!

One bump on possible trade out. May just sell if no luck with trading out.
Thanks.

Bump for going on sale. Will upload more pictures momentarily. Thanks

PM

Username Hidden said:
You are correct. I have the stainless, but want the blue face. So, it would require someone pull the pins on the unobtanium band. I am trying to find a blue watch but have yet to find one.
Well FYI when u do find it ... It will look sweet !image.jpeg

When I found your thread I was happy to see someone pull it off! Looks perfect! Great job.

Pending sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.