• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Double Tap Stealth

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Price drop. 650

Some people reacted to this post.
About to snag it. I think my Wife is serious this time when she says she'll leave me if I get another Oakley related item this year. I spent a week in a Motel 6 after buying a XS recently. She finally let me back in and gave me the keys to the new locks. What should I do? I've always wanted this watch.

Username Hidden said:
About to snag it. I think my Wife is serious this time when she says she'll leave me if I get another Oakley related item this year. I spent a week in a Motel 6 after buying a XS recently. She finally let me back in and gave me the keys to the new locks. What should I do? I've always wanted this watch.
Buy a cheap tent and the watch ;)

Username Hidden said:
Tell her it was a gift from someone or just don't tell her lol

In all seriousness though, if you're providing for your family and you got money for your hobbies I don't see a problem, but of course, to each their own. My wife knows I love buying oakley stuff and as long as I'm hobby is not affecting our house expenses everything is fine. Good luck man, hope you can keep collecting in the future.

Username Hidden said:
Tell her it was a gift from someone or just don't tell her lol

In all seriousness though, if you're providing for your family and you got money for your hobbies I don't see a problem, but of course, to each their own. My wife knows I love buying oakley stuff and as long as I'm hobby is not affecting our house expenses everything is fine. Good luck man, hope you can keep collecting in the future.
Due to medical bills to keep me alive, I had to take a brief pause on the larger Oakley purchases. I'll get back in the game soon enough.

Username Hidden said:
Due to medical bills to keep me alive, I had to take a brief pause on the larger Oakley purchases. I'll get back in the game soon enough.
Sorry to hear that man. I hope everything gets better for you, so you can get back on the game. Best wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.