• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Double Wide Aluminum Case for sale in Southeast PA

ZCForge

Shelf Whore Extraordinaire
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Amish Country, USA
Asking for $350 but is open to offers. It’s been up for sale for about 6 months so not going anywhere soon. I would snatch it up but I don’t have the room for another case right now, plus my woman would kill me LOL

If anyone in PA or surrounding states is interested, let me know and I’ll forward the info to you. I might even be able to help get it for you.

A81A8698-902D-431E-B56C-F821596AFA2E.jpeg

A1A8B2FF-25D5-45FB-94E2-6846DB802FB7.jpeg

So this case is lit? I’m not familiar with this model, as I have the black version. (3.0, I think)

Where in Southeast PA?

So this case is lit? I’m not familiar with this model, as I have the black version. (3.0, I think)

Where in Southeast PA?
Yes it’s lit with two lights from the top. You can see them in the first picture. One bulb needs replaced. Located in wrightsville

Last edited:
I'm up around Harrisburg, so this thing is really close for me, as well. I have the 3.0 case and am torn about trying to find space, swap it for this one or just let it go. I think I'd like the aluminum case better, but the lighting in the 3.0 is really nice being top and bottom...wonder if I could put this second case in my daughter's bedroom. She's off at college. What are the odds she will have to move back in after she graduates? :) or rather :(, or maybe :mad: