• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Double Wide And Single Wide Xmetal Cases.

Denversbest

Oakley Beginner
I bought these for my friend. there in great condition, the double wide shelves still have the plastic protector film on them. 5 sets of keys.
Payed $1,000 was it a good deal?
imagejpg1_zps8e01f540.jpg

Not a terrible deal, not a great one. I'd say thats around what I've seen some go for on eBay and other sites.

I'm in denver colorado, I'd part with them for close to what I paid for them. Don't know about shipping tho. You come and pick them up and have $700 in your palm I'll help you load them up!

I'd be interested. But Itll be a few weeks til I'm back in Denver? I'm out of town for work a couple weeks. I'd be willing to put a deposit down to hold, til I could grab them. Pm me if interested.

Well I'd love to have one of them but that was really a joke, playing off the "ship brazil" joke... really @i am rich owns that and I'm a poacher; I don't even say it right (it should be "send brazil?").

The joke is based on how there's a bunch of Oak fanatics in Brazil who keep asking on the exchange if we'll ship there, but normal shipping gets stolen in customs (or elsewhere along the way) and you have to pay out the @ss for a reliable shipping company... for me to pay shipping on one of those, even within the US, is equally ridiculously expensive.

But I want one; and now there are other benefits to visiting Colorado...:smoke: (it's been a long time) But no, just wishful thinking.

But you never know, sometimes a + b actually = c; don't forget about me...

Regardless, nice score.

Back